IT.COM

budget: above $5000 High revenue websites wanted.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy high revenue websites with at least $2000 per month in stable revenue.

My budget is upto $100K.

Please pm your site and include details.

Paying reasonable market value prices

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy high revenue websites with at least $2000 per month in stable revenue.

My budget is upto $100K.

Hello I'm trying to sale my 4 year old established website Mixtape Cover King the site Generates $36,000 plus per year 4,000 plus visit 9,000 plus page views per month.I'm on the 1st page of Google for buyer keywords tons of repeat customers also with buyer list and web 2.0 including. No paid traffic all organic.. Easy to operate just forwarding email 100% outsourced.Proof of earnings available.Tons of unique content online at least 400 articles I dominte this niche.

•••
Hello everyone,

My budget is upto $100K.

Do you still want to buy?

•••
•••
Hello I'm trying to sale my 4 year old established website Mixtape Cover King the site Generates $36,000 plus per year 4,000 plus visit 9,000 plus page views per month.I'm on the 1st page of Google for buyer keywords tons of repeat customers also with buyer list and web 2.0 including. No paid traffic all organic.. Easy to operate just forwarding email 100% outsourced.Proof of earnings available.Tons of unique content online at least 400 articles I dominte this niche.
No Thanks, I don't like the business.

•••
I can build a site that make $2000/month, cost should $50k. Add me on skype: hmadnanbd

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back