Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jye

Established Member
Impact
High Quality Content To Raise Your Profits And Rankings

Tired of paying for poor quality articles that barely pass Copyscape or Ezine submissions?

My Services

I provide unique high quality content/article writing services for your blog, website, company or advertising requirements. All content is 100% Copyscape passable and higher standards than the requirements for article submission directories including Ezine articles and Go articles.

All content is 100% unique and written by me! I do not spin previous client work or PLR articles, everything is researched and written in house based on your specifications.

I am a native English speaker, meaning all content is written with a strict emphasis on correct punctuation, grammar, spelling and structure.

All content is optimized to target the specific keyword(s) you have provided in order to rank in SE's, and are completely search engine safe, with no keyword stuffing or manipulation.

Pricing:

All payments are to be made via Paypal.

500 Words: $12 US

1000 Words: $20 US

1500 Words: $25 US

2000 Words: $30 US

Custom: If you need a custom package, including a specific article length, feel free to send me a PM to work out the details.

Order between $100-$200 worth of articles and receive an additional 500 word article for free

Order 3 500 word articles and receive a fourth 500 word article for only $5

Terms:
I will not write articles relating to the following:

• Illegal content and warez

• Adult material

Ready To Get Started?
Send me a PM with the details and specifications for your article, including:
  • Target keyword(s)
  • Article length
  • Subject
  • And any other relevant details

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back