IT.COM

debate High percent of end users are domainers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi !

I was just thinking today on this, most of my valuable and expensive domains I already bought are for personal use (most of them are not used actually or put for sales for an exagerated price hoping no one will BIN them) ... while those I backordered or hand reg for a cheap price are for sales with a reasonable price xD I don't even think to recover the money spent on them !!!

All domainers are like this? If so, don't you think that we are the end users without knowing it?

if it is, we only trade between us! lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
many are resellers...drawn by false idea of easy quick cash...

but this changes nothing to fact that u can and should tell all yer buyers that yer domain has solid value and resell potential... assuming of course it is quality domain and most who do this for a while know the difference... which basically turns all sales into investments for buyers...not into spendings... cause domains retain value and often increase in time... so buyers can always resell and receive offers whenever done with it... need money etc

•••
  • The final destination of domain name is terminal
    • The value of a domain name cannot be highlighted without a good terminal:xf.smile:

•••
Of course. Many buy and flip to end user. I am convinced most are selling to other domainers names priced 2K and under.

•••
If so, don't you think that we are the end users without knowing it?

Hi

if, you're paying a subscription cost for tool site, then you're an end-user
if, you buy domain for your portfolio site, you're the end-user.

if, you're a sucker M C and get caught up in appraisal scam
then, you're an end-user.

when you bid and win on auction site, you're the end-user.
and if and when you resell it, then you're a reseller again.

imo....

•••
Hi

if, you're paying a subscription cost for tool site, then you're an end-user
if, you buy domain for your portfolio site, you're the end-user.

if, you're a sucker M C and get caught up in appraisal scam
then, you're an end-user.

when you bid and win on auction site, you're the end-user.
and if and when you resell it, then you're a reseller again.

imo....
Right xD, that is it yes.

And when you buy it for holding purpose (Not fixed yet if for reselling it or a future project) ?

•••
Hi !

I was just thinking today on this, most of my valuable and expensive domains I already bought are for personal use (most of them are not used actually or put for sales for an exagerated price hoping no one will BIN them) ... while those I backordered or hand reg for a cheap price are for sales with a reasonable price xD I don't even think to recover the money spent on them !!!

All domainers are like this? If so, don't you think that we are the end users without knowing it?

if it is, we only trade between us! lol
90% of all domainers are end-users.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back