Domain Empire

analysis High Cost per click on EstiBot $22

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,
I have a domain registered and launched a project because EstiBot said it have a high cost per click $22 but it is really not i Dont getting such high paid clicks.
So what is cpc really means?
Screenshot_20210920-013344.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

if, you read it again, it says advertisers pay up to $22.

doesn't mean you will get that much per click or earn close to that amount, ever..

my advice....do not use that source to make domain name purchases

imo...

•••
Yeah like said biggie it's not worth using that kind of information when buying domain. It shows average cpc price for 1st found main keyword in domain name. In Your case, it will be probably "domain"

•••
Adwords almost made extinct Adsense who bought out Admob I was making dough to my local routing number/bank in my zzzzz's at theur 3 cents AN IMPRESSION! *monopolies*

•••
Hi,
I have a domain registered and launched a project because EstiBot said it have a high cost per click $22 but it is really not i Dont getting such high paid clicks.
So what is cpc really means?
Show attachment 199763

Yeah, ignore the cpc. "up to" means nothing. Like when you see a store with "Up to" 75% off, when there are two rejects selling at that.

•••
I agree with what the others have said. I would not use this as a resource for determining the payouts you will receive for a click. The best way to find out would be to park it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back