Domain Empire

[HIE.com] Best deved as High Investment Experts or Hi Everyone!/Hi Everybody!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

[HIE.com] Best deved as High Investment Experts or Hi Everyone!/Hi Everybody!

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • High Investments Experts

votes
    46.2%
  • Hi Everyone! / Hi Everybody!

votes
    23.1%
  • Other [Please state below]

votes
    30.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

[HIE.com]
Should I develope this site as High Investment Experts;
Investment guide, tutorials, quotes, etc.

OR

Hi Everyone! / Hi Everybody!;
As a friends/networking site where people can connect, share music, files, photos, etc.

Your thoughts and other suggestions are highly appreciated and will result in a positive reputation. [Applicable if vBulletin allows you]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you can park it as a typo for pie.com :hehe:

If you want, I can help code a social networking site for you.

•••
Um, H and P are nowhere near each other...

I would think you could get the site most popular going the social networking route, but the investment route would clearly yield better ads (in terms of CPC)

•••
HIE - I wanna come up with something like How I....Earned or w/e. How I Earned could be like a blog and you say like How I Earned $100 in 1 day, and talk about an affiliate program. Then How I Earned Cash with my unused domains and go on about domain parking.Then have How I Earned so and so another day. Etc. Or interviews with successful business owners and how they earned their cash. That would be an interesting podcast site if you could continuely make interesting podcasts.

•••
There are a lot of organizations that use those initials. Wouldn't it be more profitable to market the domain to an end user?

Here is an interesting link that might help:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/hie

Tom

•••
•••
Defenetly "High Investments Experts" will bring you more visitors and money from advertising IMO

•••
Health Information Exchange

•••
Holiday Inn Exchange seems profitable better PPC than social networking...

•••
<edited> second thoughts....I'll send you a PM - sorry guys

•••
I would choose High Investments Experts, but I like Health Information Exchange better.
I also like Hi-Impact Email.

•••
High Investments Experts, would give better pay. But what is High Investments?

You may also try Hell IE (microsoft hater). +:)

or Help IE.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back