Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

laykhorn

Established Member
Impact
Okay! Hi there!

I am Lekan(pronounced lay~kon). New to domaining and hope to find some great stuffs about domaining in here.
Oh! a question already... What do you do when the end-users you targetted dont respond to your emails?
Thanks, I await your response

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello @laykhorn.. Welcome to NP.. You can try for other options like Auction etc...

•••
•••
welcome to namepros forum bro...

•••
Welcome to Namepros!
Bienvenido a Namepros!
Bem vindo ao Namepros!

•••
Welcome to Np.. :)
You should wait for sometime and move away if they dont reply. Dont spam them. They may get back in future when they need the domain.

•••
welcome to name pro and best of luck...

•••
Hey @laykhorn

Welcome to NP...... hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Regarding end users not replying to ur emails....unfortunately that's pretty much normal. Outbound email marketing to sell domains doesn't generally yield a high response rate.

There are a few reasons for this, some of them being:

The email is unsolicited. So they assume your email is just some more of the daily spam they get
The email does not get in front of the decision maker
The business owner doesn't really care much for the domain you are selling
The business owner has not clue about the potential value the domain could have on his business
The domain is poor quality

•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
Hi and welcome :)

In answer to your question. Don't give up until you get a firm 'no', then don't hassle them if you get that.

Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook ;)

Good luck!

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
Phone or letter could also be an option it depends on the potential buyer.

•••
•••
What do you do when the end-users you targetted dont respond to your emails?

Nothing. That's all she wrote. Don't eMail them again.

You can choose to still hold onto the domain or just drop it, but in my experience if they don't answer then the conversation is over before it even started.

:)

and welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
•••
Hey there @laykhorn, sure would like to also welcome you to the forum!

•••
I usually put a price on my domain, then if it is to high in same email I offer a lower price to send it to auction , and tell them if no other bidders then that would be the sale price. Of coarse 1 out of 20 get a response, this week it was I would only give you a few hundred for it. At least he said it nicely

•••
•••
Thanks everyone. Your responses are appreciated. I feel good to be here already.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!!!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros..

And best of luck with your domains!!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back