Domain Empire

Hi Folks, New Member from Australia

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OzWorks

Established Member
Impact
Greetings from Oz. I’ve been keeping an eye on Namepros for a couple of years now. I finally figured out that joining would be a very good idea!

I started buying domains years ago when I had no idea domaining was a ‘thing”. I just registered a few ideas I thought were clever. No prizes for guessing that, in domaining terms, they weren’t all that clever. Take “everythingsallwhite.com” for example. No, really…take it. :joyful:

Mind you, around the same time I registered “ethicalinvestments.com” and then in the 3rd year missed the renewal! Worth north of $22,000 now (Epik)….to someone. :xf.cry:

Over time, my interest grew, I began learning more and acquiring more domains. I’ve learned a lot in the past couple of years and now have a moderate sized portfolio. It's of variable quality, some of it is pretty good. But….I still have a lot more to learn; especially about selling my domains,

Buying is easy and so much fun but renewal time can be quite painful! :xf.eek:

I’m posting a few domains in the “Appraisal” thread and would be grateful for any feedback you might care to share.

I’m happy to join this community of experienced domainers where I look forward to learning everything I can and contributing what I can.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hi mate.

Welcome!

What part of Oz are you from?

/Sydney here

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Every day opening the renewal emails causes me some pain as well!

•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome buddy
Wish you a happy naming.

•••
Hello!

You joined a great domain name Forum!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the welcomes....it's much more of a buzz than Facebook! (y)

Last edited:
•••
Hi mate.

Welcome!

What part of Oz are you from?

/Sydney here

"Hi Mate" :smuggrin:...you've got to be an Aussie! Hi, Thanks so much for the welcome. I'm in Coffs Harbour, NSW. Sea-changed here after many, many years in Sydney then Melbourne. Cheers

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back