Hi Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Gilbert

Established Member
Impact
I've probably bought about 1,000 domains so I'd consider myself somewhere between a newbie and a hardcore domainer. I sold 1 domain that became a very popular travel site and software.

Currently I've developed software for finding great domains so I decided to join and get a feel for the professional domainers market.

I'm looking to provide tools and also work with domainers to increase profits and find better domains with tools and expertise.

Feel free to contact me via PM or directly.

Thanks,
Jesse Gilbert
BrainstormPro.com
Desktop Thesaurus & Rhyming Tool

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks Guys!

Let me know if you need a quick brainstorm on domain ideas. It is one of my specialties...Just give me few words on topic...

•••
Welcome Welcome, Enjoy it and hope you build great stuff :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP mate! Lets turn our dreams to reality!B-)

•••
There is a Halloween thread going on maybe you can help them :)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/showcase-halloween-domains.885457/

Ya fun ideas. Well, I thought of what I think could be good one in a few seconds using my software.
I just reg'd halloweenteens.com. I would see it as a site with pictures of teens in halloween costumes.
Could be monetized later with a 'get this one' link to order at a uniforms or costumes provider.
What do you think? My first purchase after being here. I haven't done domaining in a while but I did reg one maybe 10 yrs ago that became a huge travel site in Europe.

•••
Welcome to NP mate! Lets turn our dreams to reality!B-)
Thank you. I like your profile picture. I'm all about brainstorming and getting those gears turning and making dreams into reality :)

•••
Thank you. I like your profile picture. I'm all about brainstorming and getting those gears turning and making dreams into reality :)
This pic keeps on reminding me of Mr Jobs!

•••
•••
•••
Einstein said it: 'Imagination is more important than knowledge.'

Has to be true with domaining...though a little knowledge of markets probably helps.

Brainstorm and Conjure up an upmarket domain name from words.
Imagine the site concept.
Envision your money.
Make your dreams reality.

Jesse
Brainstorm Pro

•••
Ya fun ideas. Well, I thought of what I think could be good one in a few seconds using my software.
I just reg'd halloweenteens.com. I would see it as a site with pictures of teens in halloween costumes.
Could be monetized later with a 'get this one' link to order at a uniforms or costumes provider.
What do you think? My first purchase after being here. I haven't done domaining in a while but I did reg one maybe 10 yrs ago that became a huge travel site in Europe.

I like it, sharing costumes on Pinterest can get you nice traffic too. good luck and welcome back :)

•••
Pinterest. Good idea. I didn't use that one too much yet but I see that could be big. Thanks for the idea I will add it to the sales pitch.

•••
Hi Hello Jesse Gilbert, Welcome to Namepros

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back