IT.COM

Hi,everyone. I'm a designer who combo domain + logo design.

NameSilo
Watch

electreepstudio

Impact
Hello everyone, this is my first attempt to get into the domain selling world. I am a graphic designer and Illustrator by profession, so I'm trying this novel idea to include a logo design along with the domain I sell. I'm quite excited to try and experiment with all this. Looking forward to network and grow together as I learn more about the industry.
Cheers ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @electreepstudio, quite the demand for logo creators here..
https://www.namepros.com/forums/design-contests.92/

Namepros_waving_bear_(Myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Hello @electreepstudio .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Nothing new about bundling a logo with a domain .. but that's because it can most certainly work if you do it right! Definitely a benefit to you that you're graphics savvy! Have you started buying domains yet?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
Hello @electreepstudio .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Nothing new about bundling a logo with a domain .. but that's because it can most certainly work if you do it right! Definitely a benefit to you that you're graphics savvy! Have you started buying domains yet?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

Hey @Ategy.com, yes I did! Just posted my very first in the fixed price selling section. Thank you for your encouragement :)
bin.jpg

•••
•••
Just posted my very first in the fixed price selling section. Thank you for your encouragement :)
Show attachment 79852

Can I ask how long it takes you to make a logo like that?
I just never had the patience for graphics .. or maybe it was actually the opposite ??? Too much of a perfectionist .. could waste 6 hours tweeking a tiny thing! lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome and thanks for writing a bit with your background. Wish you lots of success, ask questions, watch domainsherpa.com video's. Learned so much from them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello everyone, this is my first attempt to get into the domain selling world. I am a graphic designer and Illustrator by profession, so I'm trying this novel idea to include a logo design along with the domain I sell. I'm quite excited to try and experiment with all this. Looking forward to network and grow together as I learn more about the industry.
Cheers ;)
Welcome! Newbie here as well! I suggest you to also invest in efty they have a platform which you can utilize for putting your own logo on your for sale landing pages. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back