Domain Empire

Hi everyone! Glad to be here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone. I have suddenly become very interested in domaining and am starting to spend hours on a daily basis eating through information, most of which comes from this website.

Amazing, vast array of different personalities and experiences. Well known pros selling high and (presumably) beginners, such as myself, selling for 1-digit values.

Just wanted to say that this seems like a wonderful community and I certainly have many more questions than I do anything else. Hopefully I will know what I'm doing by the time I get to it. Hopefully, there is also some kind of help (info) with familiarizing oneself with the technicalities of this business. Thanks everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome friend!

Glad you joined. Looking forward to working with you.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hi @Lord Antares

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
You are highly welcome to Namepros.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to nP...!
and best of luck for your new journey ....

•••
Welcome to NamePros. I hope you like it here

•••
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

The more I learn, the less I think I know.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Lord Antares , welcome to the world of Domaining - Namepros :)

•••
•••
Hello @Lord Antares .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Have you had much success in single digit value market? Seems like there isn't much room to eke out a profit versus the time needed just to bother with it all?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back