IT.COM

Hey Guys, I would like to introduce myself

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Grimaldi7

Grimaldi DomainsUpgraded Member
Impact
Hello guys , I'm going to start with a hello to the Namepros community ,

My name is Moslem,I'm a commercial pilot ,currently living in my birth country , that I had to leave when I was 10 ,grew up between Florida and Dubai .
I'm " Domaining" as a hobby ,just recently got back to it after 5 years ,thatis when I made a few interesting sales.

Wishing you the best guys,

Happy domaining

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Grimaldi! Welcome to NamePros!

What sort of domains did you sell 5 years ago? I hope the others didn't accidentally drop on you since then!

Anyhow .. best of luck moving forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello Grimaldi! Welcome to NamePros!

What sort of domains did you sell 5 years ago? I hope the others didn't accidentally drop on you since then!

Anyhow .. best of luck moving forward! :)
I have sold applon.com, Fifahub.com and other domains that I don't recall at the moment ,
But yeah ,my other domains dropped unfortunately ,ones like Daylan.com and lope.net

•••
welcome to namepros
Grimaldi7
glad you are back to the domain world, i can never leave this world because it made me what i am today

•••
•••
I have sold applon.com, Fifahub.com and other domains that I don't recall at the moment ,
But yeah ,my other domains dropped unfortunately ,ones like Daylan.com and lope.net

Ouch .. that happened to me with a couple of domains years ago. Totally sucks .. sorry for your loss as they say. Hopefully you'll find some newer and better ones soon! :)

•••
Ouch .. that happened to me with a couple of domains years ago. Totally sucks .. sorry for your loss as they say. Hopefully you'll find some newer and better ones soon! :)
Thank you :))

•••
•••
Assalam u alaikum Moslem

Welcome To NamePros.

•••
I confirm
Right now you need to do more of reading and research and also follow domain sale thread etc...slow down in your reg so you don't end up. registering junks that may make you leave the domain world

•••
•••
Right now you need to do more of reading and research and also follow domain sale thread etc...slow down in your reg so you don't end up. registering junks that may make you leave the domain world
Thank you for the tip,

•••
Hey Moslem

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
•••
:) Welcome to the forum. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi @Grimaldi7 nice to know you, Welcome to Namepros, hope you enjoy and have a good time here. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello :xf.smile:
zBU6ZLm.jpg

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back