Dynadot

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainted.com

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, My name is Jay and I started Domaining about eight months and slowly but surely making a lot of progress. I created the site Domainted.com and although there is so much to learn in all the aspects, this is fun and enjoyable to me. I am sure we have a lot of pros, intermediate's and newbies here and I'm exited to jump right in and meet everyone.

I enjoy learning and passing on things that I have learned, so if anytime I can assist anyone on their Domaining Venture, please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime. If anyone gets a chance please stop by and check out my site as I would love to hear any feedback, tips, or suggestions good or bad and if anyone would like me to reciprocate please just ask.

I am here to learn, grow, connect, and interact with as many people as possible so please reach out to me many anytime even if it's just to say hello. Looking forward to highly participating in within the Namepro's community and get wait to get to know you guys.

Happy Domaining to all... let's go! Jay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi I am also new here, welcome to namepros

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back