Dominion.Domains

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in '☆ Networking - Meet and Greet' started by Domainted.com, Jun 3, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Domainted.com

Domainted.com Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hi everyone, My name is Jay and I started Domaining about eight months and slowly but surely making a lot of progress. I created the site Domainted.com and although there is so much to learn in all the aspects, this is fun and enjoyable to me. I am sure we have a lot of pros, intermediate's and newbies here and I'm exited to jump right in and meet everyone.

I enjoy learning and passing on things that I have learned, so if anytime I can assist anyone on their Domaining Venture, please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime. If anyone gets a chance please stop by and check out my site as I would love to hear any feedback, tips, or suggestions good or bad and if anyone would like me to reciprocate please just ask.

I am here to learn, grow, connect, and interact with as many people as possible so please reach out to me many anytime even if it's just to say hello. Looking forward to highly participating in within the Namepro's community and get wait to get to know you guys.

Happy Domaining to all... let's go! Jay

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Hey From L.A. VIP

3. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account

ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP

Feel free to follow me to stay informed about my domaining activityyy

All the top,

DOMAIN
    ILLUMINATI
    Owner of the most expensive domain of all time.

4. internext

internext DNFS.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

5. Axc

Axc EnergyTariffs.com is for sale VIP

6. moe

moe Established Member

7. Ategy.com

Ategy.com Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

Hello @Domainted.com .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Your site looks great .. and somehow you've managed to price your domains quite reasonably! Have you gotten any sales yet?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

8. Domainted.com

Hi Agtey, thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate that!! Yes I have sold some domains it's alot of work but I am getting much more familiar with the process and starting to get alot more inquiries. I do try to price them pretty aggressively as I look around and research alot of history with many domainers "shoot for the moon" nothing wrong with that if that is what it is worth to them personally, but being more realistic I have found increases my chances dramatically which is what the ultimate goal is. I am really thankful you took your time time checkout Domainted.com and really appreciate the feedbeedback!

Do you have any additional tips or advice? And how about you? How are sales for you, and is there anything I can do to assist you with further success in the industry?

Great to meet you and feel free to PM me anytime!! Hope your having a fantastic Sunday, Jay

9. Ategy.com

Ategy.com Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

My pleasure Jay .. I've had a ton going on in my non-domaining world lately .. so getting organised has been a challenge. I do my daily lists of auctions and closeouts right here at NamePros which you are welcome to follow .. going to try start being a little more progressive on the sales side.

I have unfortunately priced my domains higher than you (not sure if that's a good or bad thing or if it balances out in the end .. lol) .. but I've had a handful of very nice sales .. some I've shared details here ...
    Longevica: https://www.namepros.com/threads/third-significant-sale-longevica-3k.1050367/
    Bookworm: https://www.namepros.com/threads/first-significant-sale-as-a-domainer.1015480/
    Rewired: https://www.namepros.com/threads/2nd-significant-sale-rewired.1048969/
    Freeceive: https://www.namepros.com/threads/freeceive-4-2500.1057935/

Feel free to PM if ever you have any questions .. although at the end of the day I'm "relatively" new to domaining myself .. lol .. although I've owned domains for many many years!

10. Sulabh Sharma

Sulabh Sharma Active Member VIP

11. DnFolk

DnFolk Active Member VIP

12. AIS01

AIS01 namegolden.com VIP

13. WatchDogue

WatchDogue Active Member VIP

14. FolioTeam

FolioTeam Established Member

15. OmarVG

OmarVG Active Member VIP

16. dexdn

dexdn Top Member VIP

17. AuctionBio

AuctionBio Active Member VIP

18. rubencouto

rubencouto DN Front VIP

19. kandyan

kandyan Established Member

20. briguy

briguy Guru In Remission! VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hey Jay...quick question, your domain kinda sounds like "Demented" if I were to say it out loud fast, was that intentional?

Anyway..
    Namepros_Welcome_dolphin_briguy_BrianMc_(Myway2fortune.info).jpg

21. Tiwi

Tiwi Upgraded Member Blue Account

22. Domainted.com

@briguy Great Question, the way I pronounce it is "Domain Ted" I thought it about for sometime and came of it with kinda of by combining "Domain" and "Dominated" I just thought it was a cool word play. Then I tied it into my slogan Dream, Design, Deliver. I just thought it all kind of fit. This is not international to my knowledge. Thank you very much for your message. If I can assist you with your Domaining in any way please dont hesitate to contact me anytime thanks again and I hope you have a great day! Jay

23. maxtra

maxtra Upgraded Member Gold Account

24. TekkDomains

TekkDomains BlockchainNames.net is for sale Gold Account

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!