IT.COM

Hey Everyone. I am back "Kind of"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Livepar

Established Member
Impact
Hello to all of my domain friends.
I have a lot of messages to catch up with and friends I need to contact here on NamePros. I have been domaining for years and built a lot of great relationships both here and other communities back in their hay day. Other forum name was robertsz. Unfortunately I had an accident. I fell carrying my two little kids and broke my hip. The recovery and ongoing set backs has kept me offline and has run my personal and business savings down to $0 so obviously I have not been around much. I have checked in from time to time and lately was hoping to flip some domains (buy cheap and auction high) or build out sites (since i have extra time) with no success. I turned 40 a few weeks ago and struggle daily with my current situation. You never really understand until you lose everything, yet it also does help keep in perspective what is important. So, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and maybe my message will help someone realize that keeping things in perspective is key. Also, I highly recommend investing in personal disability insurance. I did not have it and being 100% commission and self employed, I should have. I am sure there are a lot of you who also do not carry it. You just never know what the day will bring. Rob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nice to see you, thanks for taking the time to respond :)
Sorry about what happened. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to look into that.

•••
•••
keeping things in perspective is key
Being in a somewhat similar situation, I am absolutely familiar with the feeling. Really gives a real perspective on what is what. Only made me tougher though as I know the only direction left to go is up.

Welcome back. Goodluck and God bless you.

•••
Sorry about what happened. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to look into that.

I would strongly suggest it. I was on top of the world (in my mind) flipping domains, selling real estate, working on Reality TV projects. In a matter of a moment, everything changed. I was in the hospital for 4 days and had to learn to walk again (many months) . Going from taking the kids on nice vacations to scratching my head on not having my utilities turned off this month.

•••
Being in a somewhat similar situation, I am absolutely familiar with the feeling. Really gives a real perspective on what is what. Only made me tougher though as I know the only direction left to go is up.

Welcome back. Goodluck and God bless you.
Thank you and you too!

•••
Welcome Back! Sorry to hear about your medical issues. They are the hardest to recover from. Physical, emotional, and financial disasters. Add a family/kids and its a mess. I know this first hand, I have been there too. Sort of still there...

One thing that I learned: when we encounter someone in person or online, there is no way to know what that person is truly going through, so be kind - always.

Please dont lose focus. Keep it up and things will improve!!!

•••
Welcome Back! Sorry to hear about your medical issues. They are the hardest to recover from. Physical, emotional, and financial disasters. Add a family/kids and its a mess. I know this first hand, I have been there too. Sort of still there...

One thing that I learned: when we encounter someone in person or online, there is no way to know what that person is truly going through, so be kind - always.

Please dont lose focus. Keep it up and things will improve!!!
Thank you for the nice message. I am trying to be upbeat, but it seems like each day something new comes up that beats me down.

•••
•••
Thank you for the nice message. I am trying to be upbeat, but it seems like each day something new comes up that beats me down.

Definitely hang in there and stay positive as best as you can. Keep your eyes on the goal.

We are going through something similar with my wife right now. Every day a new issue that compounds on the previous. We're both anxiously waiting for her surgeon to call her back as I type this. Good health is the most important thing. With good health, everything else comes easily.

We learned from my problems, some years ago, that the "crazy wheel" eventually stops spinning and you do get to catch your breath. It will happen with my wife, it will happen with your situation.

Nothing stays the same forever - especially if you do not want it to!

•••
Definitely hang in there and stay positive as best as you can. Keep your eyes on the goal.

We are going through something similar with my wife right now. Every day a new issue that compounds on the previous. We're both anxiously waiting for her surgeon to call her back as I type this. Good health is the most important thing. With good health, everything else comes easily.

We learned from my problems, some years ago, that the "crazy wheel" eventually stops spinning and you do get to catch your breath. It will happen with my wife, it will happen with your situation.

Nothing stays the same forever - especially if you do not want it to!

I appreciate the time you spent writing that reply. Crazy enough it turns out I need a knee replacement as well now. Just doesn’t stop and financially it’s just a mess. I’m essentially tapped out on credit lines and assets to sell. I’m sitting here looking at a utility shut off notice and it’s hard to swallow. I am sorry to hear about your wife and happy to hear things have turned around. Once again thanks for the kindness in the reply. Rob

•••
I appreciate the time you spent writing that reply. Crazy enough it turns out I need a knee replacement as well now. Just doesn’t stop and financially it’s just a mess. I’m essentially tapped out on credit lines and assets to sell. I’m sitting here looking at a utility shut off notice and it’s hard to swallow. I am sorry to hear about your wife and happy to hear things have turned around. Once again thanks for the kindness in the reply. Rob

So sorry to hear this.. Listen, on the hospital / medical bills there is a phone number for customer service. Please call it and discuss your financial hardship situation. Almost every medical provider / hospital will work with you..

Good article: https://health.usnews.com/health-ne...w-to-pay-medical-bills-you-simply-cant-afford

Just google "hospital financial hardship assistance" AND "utility bill financial hardship" (and vary the terms, but make sure you keep "hardship") then dive down to the results that help your situation best. There is help out there.

Also your utility bill should have a department that will discuss this with you. Not sure if you have elderly or children in the house - they will need to know that.

Not sure if you are religious or not but my church did help us out with some things.

Trust me - there is help out there. The above are some examples that gave us assistance.

Good luck to you and God bless.

Last edited:
•••
Hello @Livepar !

Welcome back and thank you for your testimony! Hope you get well fast and recover financially as well!

•••
•••
Hey Rob .. sorry to hear about what happened! :(

I headbutted a truck while rollerblading about a decade ago ... was already a hard time and I live in Canada where most of my medical costs are covered and in the Province of Quebec the provincial government's mandatory auto insurance covers lost salaries (I think it was 80%) automatically the moment you have an incident with a motor vehicle. I couldn't even imagine what it would have been like had I not been covered! :(

Wishing you nothing but the best of luck with your health, your family, your finances and with your return to domaining!

•••
Hey Rob .. sorry to hear about what happened! :(

I headbutted a truck while rollerblading about a decade ago ... was already a hard time and I live in Canada where most of my medical costs are covered and in the Province of Quebec the provincial government's mandatory auto insurance covers lost salaries (I think it was 80%) automatically the moment you have an incident with a motor vehicle. I couldn't even imagine what it would have been like had I not been covered! :(

Wishing you nothing but the best of luck with your health, your family, your finances and with your return to domaining!
Luckily I had medical insurance. My biggest issue was not being able to work for an extended period of time. I made good money off of developing names into sites and flipping them. I may just list those domains. I don’t have many but in my opinion they are prime for developing

•••
A few people suggested how the domain community is tight knit and I should do a go fund me, I am to proud for that. These were the domains next on my list to develop if anyone is interested. They all have awesome potential.
SEL.TV (Select)
Buyi7.com
Concealing.net (Gun domain)
Deductibles.net (Insurance)
eTaxed.com
PrePurchase.net (for start up companies)
D-O.net
RepublicanBoard.com
LiberalBoard.com
YPPV.com (Pay Per View)
PersonaltrainingVR.com
VirtualRealityCards.com
VirtualRealityCardGames.com
Masturbating.TV
Brandables. Brandbucket
Shezle.com was a womans store site
Yubers.com
Tarticle.com

•••
Hello!

Welcome back to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome back. May 2018 be a great year for you. :)

•••
•••
Masturbating.tv ?

HeHe...... now that would be an interesting channel :xf.laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back