Domain Empire

Hexonet - experience and questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tupungato

WizardTop Member
Impact
What are your thoughts on Hexonet? It has cheap domains in some TLDs. For example all my .me domains are there. One stupid thing is that to top up account funds with Paypal one has to cover additional fees.

I have a question about pushing domains to another account at Hexonet. Is it possible at all? I can't see this function on the interface. I have a domain that is still in initial lock period after registration and I might have a customer, so I'm figuring out whether it's possible to move it at all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a question about pushing domains to another account at Hexonet. Is it possible at all?
Hi @tupungato, did you find out how to push a domain at Hexonet?
I want to push an .io domain but I don't know how to do it. (n)

•••
Internal transfer-in at 1and1 and Hexonet is processed exactly the same as external transfer-in... using AUTH code and paying the reg fee (and 1 year will be added).

•••
•••
I have a domain that is still in initial lock period after registration and I might have a customer, so I'm figuring out whether it's possible to move it at all.
If serverTransferProhibited is not set by the corresponding registry AND if your registrar doesn't apply this policy (registrars have such rights optionally) - you may freely transfer away at any time.

For example, recently I sold and transferred out some .life domain (Donuts registry, 1and1 registrar) which was ~40 days old.

Verisign (.com/.net) and Neustar (.biz/.us) also don't use "60 days" anymore.

•••
I don't like their 'pre-funding' your account feature. Else Hexonet is good.

•••
You have to unlock the domain also. It currently being blocked for transfer because of this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back