NameSilo

Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello just a few days ago i got norton internet security which comes with antivirus and firewall. i soon set permissions lkike if i sign into msn i proceeded instead of blocked etc. Then when i signed into msn the antivirus and the firewall exited. When i tried to click on the icon for the internet security the thing beside my mouse to say somethigns loading came on but then when it was done nothing showed up on my screen. So the only way i can get my norton is to restart!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stay well away from Microsoft Products..

Ha.. Just kidding! I use WIndows most of the time for my web design stuff. ok. You might want to update your internet security package or you might want to update MSN? Try disabling your firewall to tell if it is due to Norton. Anyways, I do not use Norton firewalls. They are way too insecure. I've got around 2 successful hack attempts ( admin access ) in a month just because I run a DB server. Ha! I'm now using ZoneAlarm and Sygate.

•••
Dont forget to mention Internet Security Systems.. BLACK ICE.. one of the best in the world.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back