IT.COM

Help with a push...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I sold a domain recently, it was registered with www.domainsatcost.ca The buyer created an acoount there as well. I am not sure how to push the domain to his account, I changed all of the vital information to his, but I can not find a way to push the domain into his account...

Anyone know?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Normaly it is just a function in the menu?

•••
Normaly it is just a function in the menu?
You would think that, but they do not have any option called "push"... They have a "Switch" option, but that is for switching domains from another registrar to them...

The word push does not even show up in their help files...

I just found the info, for some strange reason they will let you move all of your domains to another account online, but if you only want to move one, you have to email then to set it up:

"If however, you have more domain in this master account, but only want to move a single domain, from one Master Account to another Master Account ; you must send an email request to [email protected] from the owner's email address listed on the Master Account that currently holds the domain. In the request please specify the domain name to move and provide the Master Account ID for the Master Account that will receive the domain."

•••
Try giving them a call, it is always worth a try.

-John

•••
linker said:
I sold a domain recently, it was registered with www.domainsatcost.ca The buyer created an acoount there as well. I am not sure how to push the domain to his account, I changed all of the vital information to his, but I can not find a way to push the domain into his account...

Anyone know?

Thanks!
Here's where I think you might be able to do it

https://www.domainsatcost.ca/transfer/TransferDomain.asp

Although this is a domain name transfer, you might be able to push domain names through this link. I do not have any .ca domain names as I am not a .ca resident, but hope that this works out for you ok without too much hassle.

Best of luck with the push

-Steve

•••
MalinRepair said:
Try giving them a call, it is always worth a try.

-John
I believe he has already found the answer to his question:

linker said:
I just found the info
^^ :)

•••
Yes, I did find the answer, thanks for the help guys...

You have to email them to request the transfer if you are trying to transfer one domain from a master account to another members master account. This is for a .com, not a .ca, there is a different procedure for that...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back