Domain Empire

Help selling my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

[email protected]

Impact
Can anyone give me advise on selling my domain. I have been searching all day on different sites about selling my domain and I an dizzy now.

I have been offered $30k for xxxx.com but I have been told I can get more so I could use advice on how to do that.

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
try flippa.com

lot of potential buyer there.

you will get maximum there.

good luck.

•••
Get advice but don't be greed. I bought a domain for $10 and less than a year later someone offered me $1,500, some people would say that I could make more but tell me, what investment do you know that makes 15,000% profit in less than an year ? I was happy, the buyer was happy..

If you think that your domain worth more, ask it for more, don't be shy but if you need the cash, go for it. Life only gives you what you ask for.

Cheers and Good Luck

•••
if it is truley worth that kind of money you need to sell to end users.. perhaps use a brokerage to ensure maximum profit.

•••
what is the domain name?
you can pm me the name, if you want

•••
You can try the Namecheap.com.

•••
If it's really worth $30K offer it for sale here or on Flippa. That being said, if it's a genuine offer then accept it. Ask the buyer to go through escrow.com so you don't get screwed if he's a scammer.

Sounds a bit fishy to me. You say you don't know how to sell a name yet you have a name apparently worth $30K. Hmmm. If someone offered me $30K for a name, I wouldn't spend a day searching sites and making posts on forums (that I had just joined), I would bite their hand off!

What's the name?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back