Domain Empire

Help Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

I'm very new to computers, let alone domain names. May have trouble getting reply.

Help please. I have registered names with 1-2-3 reg.co.uk. I want to sell them, what is the proccedure. Where is the best place to sell .com?
Any info appreciated.
Thanks.

charbar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you sell a domain, make sure you receive the payment first. Tell the buyer to sign up for an account at 1-2-3 reg.co.uk and you shuld be able to transfer the domain to his account free of charge. Best place to sell domains is:

This forum

DNF (paid users only)

Regards,

Sam Granger

•••
Edited.

123-reg.co.uk do not charge for transfers to other 123-reg customers, just use their control panel to make the transfer (after you receive the money).

Last edited:
•••
Lol guys posting a links to other forums is against the rules!
@charbar you can sell your domains at sedo.com and here also!

•••
Thanks for advice webgear.
Dont understand about, threads, how to reply, or indeed, how to navigate this site. Any advice appreciated.

charbar

•••
To reply go to the last post and you should see a post reply button, to navigate this site you see headers such as domain for sale, click on that name and that will lead to you that part of the site.

Threads:

This is a thread, you created a thread for others to view and reply to. I assume you no how to make one.

I did a few screenshots for you to explain slighty better: to view click on the links.

www.radhosts.com/1.PNG
www.radhosts.com/2.PNG
www.radhosts.com/3.PNG
www.radhosts.com/4.PNG

Need any more help just ask!

Joseph

•••
•••
lol dodgy paint jobber, had to go out but hate seeing people confused!

•••
Joseph said:
lol dodgy paint jobber, had to go out but hate seeing people confused!
Hello Joseph,

Thanks for reply.

"dodgy paint jobber"???? explain all please?

charbar.

•••
Sorry the pics that I uploaded for you were made with a program called paint and it was unprofessional so my mates would call it a dodgy jobber.

Sorry for confusing you!

Joseph

•••
Hello Joseph,

Just getting my head around it all.
Haven't made my fortune just yet with my "sunsushi.com"

Thanks again Joseph!

charbar.

•••
No problem :)

Hmmm sushi..... :p

•••
lol anyhow good suggestion

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back