IT.COM

.uk Help Please! Very Frustrated!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just recently sold some domains to another NPer and I can't push my co.uk domains to the buyer through Moniker.

The first thing I did was go to Nominet and paid $15 to transfer the domains to the buyer (which I was not aware I had to do). The WhoIs record for these domains now reflects the new owner. However, I still need to push these domains to the buyers Moniker account and I get an error everytime I try. Moniker says there is nothing they can do and I need to contact Nominet.

I have pushed co.uk domains before through Moniker and never even dealt with Nominet, so why now am I needing to go through Nominet? However, my main problem is figuring out why there is such an issue with pushing these domains to the new owners account.

Any ideas? Help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just recently sold some domains to another NPer and I can't push my co.uk domains to the buyer through Moniker.

The first thing I did was go to Nominet and paid $15 to transfer the domains to the buyer (which I was not aware I had to do). The WhoIs record for these domains now reflects the new owner. However, I still need to push these domains to the buyers Moniker account and I get an error everytime I try. Moniker says there is nothing they can do and I need to contact Nominet.

I have pushed co.uk domains before through Moniker and never even dealt with Nominet, so why now am I needing to go through Nominet? However, my main problem is figuring out why there is such an issue with pushing these domains to the new owners account.

Any ideas? Help!

Hey gold2platinum

There is a special process to transfer/push .co.uk domain names. It's not like pushing/transferring a standard TLD. Please log into your Moniker account and under Moniker Support Center, open a help ticket. Support is working/on call this weekend and will be able to assist you.

Thanks
~Bari

•••
Thanks for the response jrzy, but I already did open a ticket and they closed with this response:

Hi Greg,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have just check the information at the registry and this is what they have for the contact information there.

G*** F*** etc..... ******@columbus.rr.com. (My info)

You will need to confirm with Nominet that all the information have been updated on the domain name(s). We the registrar do not have the ability to manage this information.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you,

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Of course, I'm perplexed by this because prior to issuing that ticket I already paid the transfer fees at Nominet and the domains already had his name on the WhoIs. I can't find a US number to reach Nominet. I don't know what to do because the buyer is still waiting for the domains to show up in his Moniker account.

Last edited:
•••
I'm new owner, someone help?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the response jrzy, but I already did open a ticket and they closed with this response:

Hi Greg,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have just check the information at the registry and this is what they have for the contact information there.

G*** F*** etc..... ******@columbus.rr.com. (My info)

You will need to confirm with Nominet that all the information have been updated on the domain name(s). We the registrar do not have the ability to manage this information.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you,
Carla Clarke

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Of course, I'm perplexed by this because prior to issuing that ticket I already paid the transfer fees at Nominet and the domains already had his name on the WhoIs. I can't find a US number to reach Nominet. I don't know what to do because the buyer is still waiting for the domains to show up in his Moniker account.

Ok - so did you confirm with Nominet? Seems as if the ball is in their court now.

•••
Hi gold2platinum,

If you would like us to check the registration details of the domain names you have transferred and to provide any further help please do contact our Registrant Services Department at Nominet on 00 44 1865 332244. We are open Mon - Fri, 8.00am - 6.00pm.

Alternatively, we have a call back service. Please visit our website at Contact Me and either myself or one of our advisors will give you a call.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa Duffy
Nominet UK

•••
The domains are pushed now. I don't know what Moniker was looking at but the information was updated at Nominet a week ago. Anyway, they got them pushed finally. Thanks for the replies! :)

•••
Big Thanks to gold2platinum!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back