Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help needed with joomla site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dochlaggie

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi, I need help urgently with a Joomla site. This is a mobile site and I am a complete novice with Joomla. I am trying to get the pda plug in to work.
Payment with paypal.

Please p.m. me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
do you still need help with this?
 
0
•••
I'll gladly help.

PM sent. :)
 
0
•••
PM sent to the OP
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back