Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Help needed with joomla site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dochlaggie

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi, I need help urgently with a Joomla site. This is a mobile site and I am a complete novice with Joomla. I am trying to get the pda plug in to work.
Payment with paypal.

Please p.m. me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
do you still need help with this?
 
0
•••
I'll gladly help.

PM sent. :)
 
0
•••
PM sent to the OP
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back