IT.COM

advice Help Me to choose which domain(s) should I renew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S Agnihotri

Established Member
Impact
Hi, here is a list of domains expiring in next 1-2months, please choose 1-2 domains which you would have renewed being at my place.
Thanks
hajtrip.net
shoppingwife.com
hajjtrip.net
wyfe.net
aidangle.com
lovelocklewes.com
gurgaonflat.com
gurgaonbroker.com
bangalorebroker.com
bikeinsurance.info
smmtool.me
ernestopierret.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't renew any of them if they where mine.....

•••
My answer is wholly dependent on developing. POSSIBLY keep bikeinsurance.info purely based on the search volume and AT A PUSH bangalorebrokers.com. BB name has a nice ring to it and can be used for people buying property or other things in India. If you don't develop then I comprehensively concur with @NickB. How creative are you willing to get?

•••
My answer is wholly dependent on developing. POSSIBLY keep bikeinsurance.info purely based on the search volume and AT A PUSH bangalorebrokers.com. BB name has a nice ring to it and can be used for people buying property or other things in India. If you don't develop then I comprehensively concur with @NickB. How creative are you willing to get?
thanks but its bangalorebroker not bangalorebrokers.com do u think any major difference between the two ?

•••
There's no major difference. If anything your name is shorter which is always a plus. Don't renew it unless you're going to try and develop it. Bikeinsurance.info is your only name that I'd personally renew.

•••
There's no major difference. If anything your name is shorter which is always a plus. Don't renew it unless you're going to try and develop it. Bikeinsurance.info is your only name that I'd personally renew.
If I cant not develop it myself, are there any services which I can avail and develop the domain ?

•••
i like AidAngle

Seems catchy, .com, and no hyphen.

Keep that one

Last edited:
•••
I can see business cases for bangalorebroker.com in India. The Haj and Hajj names look suitable worldwide for travel businesses, but they are dotnet which reduces their appeal. Maybe as directory sites? bikeinsurance.info could get traction as a directory site in any country where cycling is a widely used form of transport or a popular sport and where a sufficient proportion of the population speak at least a dialect of English.

AidAngle.com is short, easy to say, easy to remember, passes the radio test and has alliteration but what is its business case? Why would anybody wish to buy it? If you can answer that, another one to keep.

Gurgaon has had a name change to Gurugram and it's doubtful new businesses would be using the old name. Two to drop unless somebody familiar with the region knows otherwise.

The rest appear meaningless to me from a purely business perspective, which in my view is the only valid reason for keeping a name. Completely worthless without one.

With a month or two to go you could list them on NameLiquidate.com or DNWE and see if any are taken off your hands for anything from 9 bucks upwards each.

Last edited:
•••
I'd let them all drop and start again.

•••
I looked further into b/i/k/e/i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e/.info for you. It's registered in more than 50 extensions. For the U.K. 22000 U.K. monthly Google searches (£ 5.21 cost per click) but the U.S. and A. only 2000. Similar for Australia. Less than half that number for Canada. Therefore it would appear to be more appropriate for use in G.B. than any other country of English speaking population. You have a related search "motorbike insurance" 27000 U.K. monthly Google search (£ 6.74 cost per click). The next 10 results are all related to "motorbike insurance" and "get motorbike insurance quotes". It's an incredibly LUCRATIVE market. Why don't you EXPIRE all the other names you listed and focus on monetising this one?

If you want to sell b/i/k/e/i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e/.info message me your price. But I'm not interested in a negotiation. Just please send me your PRICE and I'll give you a fast answer YES or NO. If you want to develop your name but haven't got time there are many websites with freelancers who will be more than ready to start developing for you. Be VERY careful in your vetting processes.

Last edited:
•••
I can see business cases for bangalorebroker.com in India. The Haj and Hajj names look suitable worldwide for travel businesses, but they are dotnet which reduces their appeal. Maybe as directory sites? bikeinsurance.info could get traction as a directory site in any country where cycling is a widely used form of transport or a popular sport and where a sufficient proportion of the population speak at least a dialect of English.

AidAngle.com is short, easy to say, easy to remember, passes the radio test and has alliteration but what is its business case? Why would anybody wish to buy it? If you can answer that, another one to keep.

Gurgaon has had a name change to Gurugram and it's doubtful new businesses would be using the old name. Two to drop unless somebody familiar with the region knows otherwise.

The rest appear meaningless to me from a purely business perspective, which in my view is the only valid reason for keeping a name. Completely worthless without one.

With a month or two to go you could list them on NameLiquidate.com or DNWE and see if any are taken off your hands for anything from 9 bucks upwards each.

sorry for this haphazard reply...
I picked hajjtrip(.)net because .net is widely used in middle east
the name of Bangalore has also been changed to Bengaluru but their older names are pouplar and widely spoken (not the new one, they are only on papers)
aidangle: idk maybe something with mathematics: angle is in geometry and trigonometry
thanks for your reply i have already listed them on Nameliquidate.
you have taught me few stuffs thankssss

•••
I'd let them all drop and start again.
thanks for your suggestion :) but I'm still trying to find something to gain out of them (if any) till the day they are dropped

•••
I looked further into b/i/k/e/i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e/.info for you. It's registered in more than 50 extensions. For the U.K. 22000 U.K. monthly Google searches (£ 5.21 cost per click) but the U.S. and A. only 2000. Similar for Australia. Less than half that number for Canada. Therefore it would appear to be more appropriate for use in G.B. than any other country of English speaking population. You have a related search "motorbike insurance" 27000 U.K. monthly Google search (£ 6.74 cost per click). The next 10 results are all related to "motorbike insurance" and "get motorbike insurance quotes". It's an incredibly LUCRATIVE market. Why don't you EXPIRE all the other names you listed and focus on monetising this one?

If you want to sell b/i/k/e/i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e/.info message me your price. But I'm not interested in a negotiation. Just please send me your PRICE and I'll give you a fast answer YES or NO. If you want to develop your name but haven't got time there are many websites with freelancers who will be more than ready to start developing for you. Be VERY careful in your vetting processes.
Thanks man !! I've PM you the price but I am also open for the development part. I would see how much a developer would charge, but what content should I post there ? in India Bikes means motorcycle.... and elsewhere its bicycle... so can u suggest me if you are gonna develop it what would you post there ?

•••
I agree with others in that not many I would renew, if any.

Agree with @Samer that I like the feel of A i d A n g l e. I have not thought much about the most important question, how could it be used, but nonprofit network, carpentry angle instruments, venture investment, new product crowd funding, etc. If mine, this would be only one on list I would renew (although agree Bangalore and BikeInsurance deserve consideration). Problem I see with BikeInsurance is the renewal is not cheap and for 2 word names, even a descriptive combination like this, the potential sale price is probably not that high in .info.

Best wishes with your decisions. Some good advice offered in thread.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
@S Agnihotri Thank you for your message. I have replied. The search "bike insurance" receives 165000 monthly searches from Google India (English). The cost per click is ₹77.56 which is vis-a-vis $ 1 or three-quarters of a British pound. If you include the other searches there is plus 300000 monthly bike insurance searches on Google India (you need to do your research on all your names). Ignore all your other domains and set up a motorbike FORUM for India. Ads could make you a very rich man. But it's going to be very hard at the start. Mark my words. Edit: It's a shame somebody has registered the bikeinsurance.in name. Do people in India TRUST .info extension?

Last edited:
•••
@S Agnihotri Another good reason to use bikeinsurance.info in India is .info starts ".in" or that might just be a useless observation. You decide.

•••
@S Agnihotri Thank you for your message. I have replied. The search "bike insurance" receives 165000 monthly searches from Google India (English). The cost per click is ₹77.56 which is vis-a-vis $ 1 or three-quarters of a British pound. If you include the other searches there is plus 300000 monthly bike insurance searches on Google India (you need to do your research on all your names). Ignore all your other domains and set up a motorbike FORUM for India. Ads could make you a very rich man. But it's going to be very hard at the start. Mark my words. Edit: It's a shame somebody has registered the bikeinsurance.in name. Do people in India TRUST .info extension?
The internet penetration is very poor in India and we generally rely more on google search. So there are very less chance that someone will type in the actual URL .
Look here we don't even open FB.com (two letter domain)
upload_2021-6-1_18-2-56.png

I've replied you with an offer which will be fair for both of us.

•••
thanks for all your insights :) I'm looking forward for the deal I proposed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back