IT.COM

[HELP!] me pick out an email address... @BrandDeputy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chris Hydrick

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you, I will decide within the next 15 minutes based off of everybody's input.

•••
•••
Depends on what the purpose of the address is. Sales, Fun, ???

•••
•••
Depends on what the purpose of the address is. Sales, Fun, ???

This will be an account used to contact endusers mainly for nonprofit ventures.

ie... I noticed my local pizza joint on the expireds. I like their overpriced pizza. I don't have interest in profiting directly, though if they wanted to donate for my expenses or pizza for my belly I'd appreciate the returned gesture.

JohnnysHouseOfPizza.com is what they're using...

I have JohnnysPizza.com. I would like to educate them on the benefits of the shortened name, as they might not be aware.

domains changed for anonymity

•••
Domains@

CEO@ Though Not in List but I Like it So let have a think on this if you wanna to do selling

•••
This will be an account used to contact endusers mainly for nonprofit ventures.

ie... I noticed my local pizza joint on the expireds. I like their overpriced pizza. I don't have interest in profiting directly, though if they wanted to donate for my expenses or pizza for my belly I'd appreciate the returned gesture.

JohnnysHouseOfPizza.com is what they're using...

I have JohnnysPizza.com. I would like to educate them on the benefits of the shortened name, as they might not be aware.

domains changed for anonymity
DO NOT use support@!!! It makes it seem like you are talking to a member of the BrandDeputy team and NOT the man in charge.

End users usually don't like to feel like they are dealing with someone down the line of authority. In my opinion and experience, an authority name works best AND lets them know they are dealing with the "Big Cheese"! ;)

My opinion in order:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

•••
•••
use your first name.... It gives personal feeling when your deal with your clients and imo better than support..

•••
use your first name.... It gives personal feeling when your deal with your clients and imo better than support..

Thanks, considered this, but I have a thing against names and endusers.

Somebody just registered my name, and tried to trade it for the domain they wanted. Luckily, there's a lawyer with the same name. Still, I will consider once again because [email protected] is pretty sexy email.

•••
Well, the decision has been made.

In a late turn of events, I decided to go with a first name after all.

Inspired, by [email protected], because he didn't shoot the deputy, I will go with

[email protected]

•••
SOLD, Manager it is! ;)

Make that Bob

•••
•••
•••
Just pretend to be a Flippa seller and reject the bid! ;)

gaaah - tell me about it!

After a week of negotiations, I had a seller back out of Sponzori (after it was accepted) grrr lol

I had just about given up with Flippa, until I received an offer from one of those landing pages. I have multiple domains in the buyers niche, so I'm hoping to bundle a bulk deal. If this buyer backs out, then bye bye flippa.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back