I am trying to figure out what to do with MDMaryland.com. I want to turn it in to a site but there are so many different angles from which I could approach it. Thoughts?
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since you have Maryland in the title that kind of puts a few limits on it.
How about developing it into a website that people in Maryland can go to in order to locate a doctor in their area? Maybe have something searchable by zip code or area code. Perhaps even searchable by the type of doctor.
That's kind of the direction I was heading. I was even thinking about narrowing it to Marijuana Doctors and seeing how that goes considering MD should have it's Medical Marijuana program running by then.
That's kind of the direction I was heading. I was even thinking about narrowing it to Marijuana Doctors and seeing how that goes considering MD should have it's Medical Marijuana program running by then.
Wow, I didn't think about that (i'm old) myself. I saw the "MD" and was only think "Medical Doctors", but you might have something there. Maybe even just add a section for those types of doctors when the program gets going. Start with traditional for now and add it on as it becomes available.
1) Something that you enjoy talking/writing about. The only way it will be successful is it has really good content that people will want to read and come back to.
2) Something that has a decent PPC. If you plan on making money via ads then it's good to at least try and earn the maximum amount per click.
Build a comprehensive directory of medical doctors in Maryland and, when it starts ranking on Google add a paid listing section in which doctors are featured in a special manner, such as pictures and relevant details.