Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am getting into the creating/selling APPS for local businesses. Which name do you like the best?
1) APPS.Mobi
2) APPS.design
3) APPS.work
4) APPS.marketing
5) APPS.Rocks
6) Other??
I have not checked to see what is available,yet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
apps.design or apps.work

•••
Skip the odd extensions, the populace is dumb when considering anything but .com . IMHO get a nice couple word , or brandable .com and run with it.

•••
Skip the odd extensions, the populace is dumb when considering anything but .com . IMHO get a nice couple word , or brandable .com and run with it.
------------------------
The problem is pretty much anything to do with APPS is gone. Forget .com

•••
Then go brandable, BTW I think all are taken in your list already.

•••
Pretty much all the good to awesome apps domains taken.
Try this domain generator:
http://www.leandomainsearch.com/

notlikeyou has the good idea....get a good brandable domain name....
Like ellsd dot com

•••
I liked APPS.design to be your company name among the list!

•••
apps.design or apps.work, but like others, I'd favor a .com extension

•••
Are any of those even available?

What about apps.com? That's the one I like. How come it wasn't on the list?

•••

"Dumb" has nothing to do with the populace's preference of .com to other extensions, which are also most likely not available in this purely hypothetical thought experiment where we aggrandize ourselves by imagining ourselves as Gods, omnipotent, with the power to register domain names that are already registered. Probably by smiting the registrant with a lightning bolt, or a firestorm, then snatching up the domain name with an executive order.

If I was God I'd come up with another excuse to flood the earth. I might use the same reasons God used the first time, since people are still doing the same things that drove God to wipe out the high majority of life on earth way back in Noah's day, all in his loving way. Then, after I'd destroyed almost all life, I'd buy up all the good domain names. Then I'd wait for the handful of people on the ark, which might be more like "The Love Boat" in today's age, to repopulate the earth by inbreeding. Then, after the internet came back, I'd gouge those poor fools, so addicted to .coms that no other extension could satisfy their hunger.

Then, I'd be the richest God ever. I mean after I sold all those domain names.

It kind of makes me want to laugh maniacally.

•••
Among them Apps.mobi.
But I think keyword+apps.com (eg keywords- clean, tiny,pro,888,sharp etc)
or Apps+keyword.com (eg keywords- sherpa, pundit, ninja, geek, planet, monkey, spider etc) would be great and catchy!

•••
AppsSherpa.com , AppsDino.com is available if you like

•••
AppsDino.com.png

AppsDino.com Brandable. :) Available for registration.

•••
.com is boring...
.com sounds to me like Combucha...

just close your eyes and listen....

•••
•••
Like others I like .design and .work. I think .design has the edge.

•••
I am getting into the creating/selling APPS for local businesses. Which name do you like the best?
1) APPS.Mobi
2) APPS.design
3) APPS.work
4) APPS.marketing
5) APPS.Rocks
6) Other??
I have not checked to see what is available,yet

Apps.Online

•••
Are any of those even available?

What about apps.com? That's the one I like. How come it wasn't on the list?
-------------------
apps.com, wanta lend me some money!!

•••
•••
Know what DINO means?
dino
ˈdʌɪnəʊ/
noun
informal
  1. a dinosaur.
    "the palaeontologist hopes future digs will uncover new dino species previously unknown to science"

•••
•••
dino
ˈdʌɪnəʊ/
noun
informal
  1. a dinosaur.
    "the palaeontologist hopes future digs will uncover new dino species previously unknown to science"
------------------------------
That just is NOT what most people would think...DINO, democrat in name only!

•••
Oh wow! I checked urban dictionary. I am not from the US so, was unaware of that meaning. ;)

•••
localapps biz

is available. would fit IMO

•••
Creating/Selling Apps i choose APPS.design

FYI : above domains are not available to register

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back