Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am getting into the creating/selling APPS for local businesses. Which name do you like the best?
1) APPS.Mobi
2) APPS.design
3) APPS.work
4) APPS.marketing
5) APPS.Rocks
6) Other??
I have not checked to see what is available,yet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Or take it a step further, officially name your company "AppSuite One", and take appsuiteone.com (available). Yes it's long name, but have it land to AppSuite.One, and you're golden.

You've probably already decided, but the possibilities are endless! Let us know what you went with..

•••
Removed

Last edited:
•••
Removed

Last edited:
•••
I don't think the OP wants to be made any offers of domains. He has already decided on his domain names.

•••
I don't think the OP wants to be made any offers of domains. He has already decided on his domain names.
Removed :) .

•••
@dntoolz - I'm sure the OP will approve of your gesture. Now. If only everyone else could take a lead from you :)

•••
So in conclusion, you have regged which .biz/.us domains?
------------Both...APPDESIGNER.us and LOCALAPPS.biz. I still don't know which one I will use.

•••
------------Both...APPDESIGNER.us and LOCALAPPS.biz. I still don't know which one I will use.
Just an idea, if your going to market the site via ppc you can do an a/b test to see which performs better for various keywords and have the worse performing site forward to the other, just make sure your content on both sites are not identical. Seo would take too long to find out. Just my opinion

•••
app lei chip .com spelt appleichip lol
---------------------- Is that English?
Just an idea, if your going to market the site via ppc you can do an a/b test to see which performs better for various keywords and have the worse performing site forward to the other, just make sure your content on both sites are not identical. Seo would take too long to find out. Just my opinion
-------------------What a great idea. HOW would I use this on Linkedin and Facebook?

•••
---------------------- Is that English?

-------------------What a great idea. HOW would I use this on Linkedin and Facebook?
For Facebook you would need to create two separate FB pages, you know those pages they create for businesses. You would then run the same Exact ad copy on for both pages targeting the same demographics and various types of targeting. Measure the results in terms of click through rate conversions, leads, cost of fan, etc. Problem is Facebook is very complicated and saturated with advertisers which would make it difficult for you to achieve the results you desire. It is possible but you need to really know what you're doing. just wanted to tell you that I'd hate for you to lose money. ( but you can test it on a small scale just to see how both domain names stack up against each other, and not for the purpose of marketing.

•••
For Facebook you would need to create two separate FB pages, you know those pages they create for businesses. You would then run the same Exact ad copy on for both pages targeting the same demographics and various types of targeting. Measure the results in terms of click through rate conversions, leads, cost of fan, etc. Problem is Facebook is very complicated and saturated with advertisers which would make it difficult for you to achieve the results you desire. It is possible but you need to really know what you're doing. just wanted to tell you that I'd hate for you to lose money. ( but you can test it on a small scale just to see how both domain names stack up against each other, and not for the purpose of marketing.
----------------- I want to use Linkedin for my new biz. HOW do I find someone that really knows what they are doing on social media?

•••
Hello,

I would go for Apps.work / Apps.online or buy a .COM on the aftermarket.

Ps. A new gTLD might work good for a new company. One example: Lily.camera attracts LOTS of visitors and it ranks good in Google's SERP already for several relevant keywords...

•••
.com is boring...
.com sounds to me like Combucha...

just close your eyes and listen....

What sounds better

.com or .top ?

.top ( the online profi )
.top ( trusted online profi )
.top ( trusted online products )
to be continued...

take a look on your keyboard
how do you find c o m ?
how do you find t o p ?

•••
•••
@serryjw Congrats on your names. They both look good, although I think AppDesigner.us flows better. Good luck with your venture.

•••
•••
AppsAnything.Com
or
AppsAnything.Mobi
or
AppAnything.Mobi
or
LatestApps.Mobi

N.B. ALL ABOVE DOMAIN NAMES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE WITH ME.

•••
I am getting into the creating/selling APPS for local businesses. Which name do you like the best?
1) APPS.Mobi
2) APPS.design
3) APPS.work
4) APPS.marketing
5) APPS.Rocks
6) Other??
I have not checked to see what is available,yet

Apps.design is great. However, dotcom is the name of the game. Try like YourAppsDesign.com! Btw, this name, YourAppsDesign.com, is still available. You can grab it for 99cents at godaddy or 1&1. Don't pay more than 99cents for the very first year of the registration. All the best my friend.
Peace!

•••
Apps.design is great. However, dotcom is the name of the game. Try like YourAppsDesign.com! Btw, this name, YourAppsDesign.com, is still available. You can grab it for 99cents at godaddy or 1&1. Don't pay more than 99cents for the very first year of the registration. All the best my friend.
Peace!
--------------------
I liked yourappdesigner.com but taken. Sorry, APP should be singular, not plural.

•••
LOL! I thought I would confuse the issue by handregging another one that I love...
DigitalDiva.us. You guys probably hate it...opinions requested.

•••
It is good, if the company is operated/owned by ladies...

•••
•••
Cityapps.us and localapps.us is open

•••
------------------------------ LOOK at my PIC...BTW, I am NOT Santa

Ok ) you can complement it with DigiDiva.us too ) Shorter and nicer flow than DigitalDiva ) Have the latter forwarded to DigiDiva then

•••
Ok ) you can complement it with DigiDiva.us too ) Shorter and nicer flow than DigitalDiva ) Have the latter forwarded to DigiDiva then
----------------------
Thanks for suggestion but Digi is tough to say 50X on the phone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back