Dynadot

advice Help Me Choose A Professional Name For Domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Professional Name For Domaining?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • nameinvestor.in

• nameinvstr.com

• nameinvstrs.com

• dninvstr.com

• dninvstrs.com

• invstrin.com

• invstr.in

• dnp.xyz

• shaan.me

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shaan Chopra

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I want your help to choose a professional name for domaining. Sending a mail from Gmail or my personal domain which goes like me[at]shaan.me I am finding it a bit unprofessional. So, I have been picking domains for this, it will be great if you could help in this matter. The other motive is a blog and also get the backlinks redirected to this domain. I know there are experienced domainers here from your experience what do you suggest on the below names. Deliberately I am not making capital letters because meaning should come on its own.

1. nameinvestor.in
2. nameinvstr.com
3. nameinvstrs.com
4. dninvstr.com
5. dninvstrs.com
6. invstrin.com
7. invstr.in
8. dnp.xyz
9. shaan.me

Thank you in advance
Shaan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .xyz is for the new generations and related to 3D, they are fun and innovative, why do business have to be too serious rather than a bit fun? I think it's really cool for the code editors to appear ending in .xyz when coding a domain address.

•••
Although I don't know what dnp means, I would choose dnp.xyz because others are worse than it.

All the .com choices suck and are terrible as they are hard to spell, pronounce and remember. The .in choices are not suitable for selling domains to global buyers. The .me choice is more suitable for personal portfolio than domain portfolio.

Have you considered .domains? This extension is more suitable for domaining in my opinion.

•••
no brain...only nameinvestor.in works amony those..and it is very nice.

Last edited:
•••
I'd suggest between nameinvestor.in and shaan.me, atleast they sound clear about purpose and better than those short typos.

•••
you should invest in shaan.com then you would have it. if not, a variant. ty.

•••
Pick any name and make it your brand.

Ex: Godaddy, Dynadot, Fabulous, etc... has nothing to do with domain name.
Hello, Shaan!
Can not agree more with Johnn.
Just choose some name catchy enough for people to remember :)
If you look for a name investor domain, you can register: quietgodfather dot com :)
It is available now!
Greetings

•••
•••
I didn't really mean it in a sales way .. more just to show what sort of domains you can get if you're patient.

But if you or anyone else want a list, PM me your email address .. someone else just asked me as well. I just checked and I actually have well over 100.

40+ over 15 years .. 80+ over 10 years.

I work mon+tues .. so I'll try to have something ready for wed.

Sigh .. I need to get a few of them set up .. I have some absolute gems!
Send me the list too :)

•••
I think you can further research. You have 'DN' option / acronym ad some adjective. Other option you may use hyphen also and try to find a decent one.

•••
•••
I'm sorry but I didn't like any of thоse.
Do not rush and look for a better option or consider buying a good .com

•••
None of these.
If you have spell your company name every time or expect someone to remember it has a weird or quirky spelling, then they won’t remember it.

IMO, use something that is a proper word or words in the dictionary.

•••
I'm sorry but I didn't like any of thоse.
Do not rush and look for a better option or consider buying a good .com

No rush, I am still looking for a good name.

•••
•••
I have TONS (50+) of good to solid "domainer" domains .. they aren't impossible to find.
Can you PM the list, boss?

•••
Honestly I dont like any of them...

•••
Hello Shaan, here are some quick brainstormed suggestions:

NamePick.in
DnPick.in
Shaaninvest.in
investShaan.in
ShaanProfits.in

Why not consider using alliteration? such as:

Coca Cola
Marilyn Marlow

Here are some more ideas:

ShaanSelects
ShaanStocks
ShaanSpeaks
ShaanSupport
ShaanSet
ShaanShares
StrategicShaan
SizzlingShaan (If you are dressed up going on a hot date) :xf.cool:

Using the same letter in 2 words for a brand name can really stick in peoples heads.

•••
Thank you all for your valuable feedback and I am closing this thread keeping the three names which are more voted:

1. nameinvestor.in
2. dnp.xyz
3. shaan.me

The name is yet not closed Part-2 is on its way.

•••
You can find a better domain and go for .com, i don't see why you will get stuck with .in when domains are global.

Good luck

•••
my choice would always be .com as would be anyone on here.

It's always going to be about "first impressions" no disrespect to .in but if you are going to "look the part" of a domainer and you want to look "legit" go with something that tells anyone you send emails to that you were "smart enough" to grab a "proper english grammar" .com domain.

I was going to say why not ShaanChopra.com but it seems registered back in December. I hope that was you.

And then you could always go with

shaandomains.com is good too. I sure hope you regged it because seems it was registered just today.

man I hope no domainer here did that to sell it to you. that's just WRONG.

I just found one other that's perfect. pm me if you like.

•••
id suggest you look into different options, none of these are considered premium, or professional imo

the first one would be the best choice, but if I were you, id brand on a .com right out of the gate

Last edited:
•••
my choice would always be .com as would be anyone on here.

It's always going to be about "first impressions" no disrespect to .in but if you are going to "look the part" of a domainer and you want to look "legit" go with something that tells anyone you send emails to that you were "smart enough" to grab a "proper english grammar" .com domain.

I was going to say why not ShaanChopra.com but it seems registered back in December. I hope that was you.

And then you could always go with

shaandomains.com is good too. I sure hope you regged it because seems it was registered just today.

man I hope no domainer here did that to sell it to you. that's just WRONG.

I just found one other that's perfect. pm me if you like.

Hey @WhoaDomain.com , no i reged shaandomins.com today. Yes please do PM me I can still check it out. If nothing else I would go for shaan .domains or shaandomains .com

•••
Back