NameSilo

advice HELP! Found VVV.com and LLL.com at BIN $5K USD.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HelpIsNeeded

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I am new to this domain investing gig. But as soon as I started, I managed to chance upon VVV.com and LLL.com (Literally) selling at a BIN of 5K USD each.

Looking at the past sales of LLL.com, I think this is quite a STEAL!

However, I do not have enough finances to buy the domain. Is there any loans that I could take up? Please advise!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are only 26 three repeating letter in the world and vvv.com is of them if you manage to get this hmmm

•••
this guy is in hope to get sucker money with this thread.

•••
Greed is the #1 reason people get scammed, not because they are naive.

Hard to feel sorry for greedy people who insist they were just a 'victim'.... Victim of their own greed...

•••
The domain name is sold on Afternic.
If I would count how many lll .com I brought @ BIN over Afternic... none was actually for sale by the rightful owner. They got holes in their ownership check system. Don't get upset, no one stole your steal deal :)

•••
Vvv was sold to first no way it's for sale for $5k

•••
4c91f09be8be.gif

•••
There's only one possibility that owner of these domains forget to remove domains from afternic years ago. both Domains have Different Whois info. so probably both domains have already changed hands. Even after you make the payment there's only 0.00001% chance you can get these domains But now there's a risk for you too to losing your afternic account, if you will not deposit the funds into escrow. So i suggest get in touch with support first to verify ownership of both domains.

•••
Most likely a scam, I've seen many like these. Scammers prey on new domainers, pretending to sell some high value domain cheap, which they don't really own. But use a wide variety of excuses to explain it and ask for money to be send wire western union or paypal.. so be warned.

•••
Most likely a scam, I've seen many like these. Scammers prey on new domainers, pretending to sell some high value domain cheap, which they don't really own. But use a wide variety of excuses to explain it and ask for money to be send wire western union or paypal.. so be warned.

This is probably someone just trolling on Afternic or exploiting their platform (which should need a facelift imo) - can't be a scam as money is secured by Afternic and if domain isn't delivered you get your money back.

•••
The scam is being run by the OP imho. They're trying to get a domainer to give them $5000 to fund this mythical purchase that is probably an IDN- if it exists.

•••
this happened to me about 8 months ago. I bought the name then 3 days later got an email from afternic saying there was an error and the name is no longer available. They explained that the name was listed at that price on afternic for years and the seller had forgotten to remove the listing after they sold the name elsewhere

•••
this happened to me about 8 months ago. I bought the name then 3 days later got an email from afternic saying there was an error and the name is no longer available. They explained that the name was listed at that price on afternic for years and the seller had forgotten to remove the listing after they sold the name elsewhere
I could definitely see that happening. I don't know how they can fix that. Happens on sedo too. If I list a domain on Sedo, then sell it elsewhere, Sedo doesn't know and leaves the domain live on their site.

•••
I could definitely see that happening. I don't know how they can fix that. Happens on sedo too. If I list a domain on Sedo, then sell it elsewhere, Sedo doesn't know and leaves the domain live on their site.
Recently they have at least been removing expired domains from users accounts.

•••
Recently they have at least been removing expired domains from users accounts.
Yes, I even have received emails from them trying to update my domains. I've been guilty of forgetting to remove sold domains.

•••
Hi guys,

I am new to this domain investing gig. But as soon as I started, I managed to chance upon VVV.com and LLL.com (Literally) selling at a BIN of 5K USD each.

Looking at the past sales of LLL.com, I think this is quite a STEAL!

However, I do not have enough finances to buy the domain. Is there any loans that I could take up? Please advise!
he signed up yesterday so I think he is a theft. No offense..

•••
Please close this thread. This is a scam. These are not for sale at those prices

•••
In the meantime and in case my previous posts here haven't made this clear:

DO NOT give any money to helplsneeded and do not contact this member outside of namepro's.

Member registered yesterday has no other posts, other than this thread. They will ask for your money, which they say is needed to complete the order and will promise you a share in the domain.

They will actually take your money and disappear.

I'm not the police round here but I was conned when I first signed up and don't want other newbies to suffer the same fate.

•••
I created a new Afternic account to BIN those two names. So nothing is lost =) It is now whether should I go for the transaction or not.

Did you create a new namePros account to post this too? :laugh:

•••
I do not have enough finances to buy the domain. Is there any loans that I could take up? Please advise!

iScam.wtf
iFraud.wtf

Free to reg with coupon code: SWINDLE ;)

Last edited:
•••
It is most probably an IDN . Don't go for that.

•••
This is BS Even if this thing was for sale the odds of you getting it is slim to none,They have people with money scouting those boards constantly ,Maybe your looking in the archives.

•••
If I loan you $10k to buy them, I'll need 500K back. B-)
Seems fair but dont use the domain as collateral I dont know how much the .bullshit tld is worth

•••
Seems fair but dont use the domain as collateral I dont know how much the .bullsh*t tld is worth
I think that dude was something else... Not being truthful..

•••
I think that dude was something else... Not being truthful..
Even if its true anyone who buys something he cant afford is a thief ,where not talking oh ill buy this domain for 25 bucks and my wife will friend me a few bucks into my paypal account ,we are talking 10 grand and we will trust him to pay us back. I would more like take my chances on this email i received .One of my distant relatives died and left me 200 million dollars. His estate lawyer said all I got to do is put up 15 hundred dollars. And Im messing around with domains.

•••
Even if its true anyone who buys something he cant afford is a thief ,where not talking oh ill buy this domain for 25 bucks and my wife will friend me a few bucks into my paypal account ,we are talking 10 grand and we will trust him to pay us back. I would more like take my chances on this email i received .One of my distant relatives died and left me 200 million dollars. His estate lawyer said all I got to do is put up 15 hundred dollars. And Im messing around with domains.
He was in a wrong room..NP veterans members are equipped with strategic tools; when comes to handling this kind of show! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back