NameSilo

Hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Registerfly how to change ownership?

I'm in the process of selling my first domain name. I have it registered at registerfly.com

I have no idea how to put this domain name in the name of the purchaser. Please advise. Do I need to send them an email. Or I can do this myself by clicking a few options on the site.

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pexus1976 said:
I'm in the process of selling my first domain name. I have it registered at registerfly.com

I have no idea how to put this domain name in the name of the purchaser. Please advise. Do I need to send them an email. Or I can do this myself by clicking a few options on the site.

Thanks

Paul
Hello Paul,

Congratulations on your first sale! Hope you have many more to come in the very near future! :)

RegisterFly has a very nice and easy push system so the only info you need from the buyer is their RegisterFly username. Once you have that, then follow my steps below:

1) Make sure you're signed into your account and click "Manage Domains"
2) Next click on the domain you would like to push to the new owner
3) Now click on "Push/Move this domain to another Registerfly.com account"
4) Make sure the top "Push your names to another user" is selected and submit
5) Finally input the new owner's RegisterFly username and submit

Best of luck and again congrats on your first sale! If you have further questions, then don't hesitate to post here or send me a pm. :tu:

All the Best,
Chris

•••
hey

Thanks a million chris

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back