Dynadot

Registrars that accept PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Do we have this list handy? I'll try to add your entries.
(api resellers shouldn't be counted)

Domainsite.com
Dreamhost.com (thanks to Borghunter)
Dynadot.com
eNom.com (thanks to peter phillips)
GoDaddy.com
GoDaddy resellers (thanks to muchacho)
Gossimer.com (thanks to bbalegere)
Idotz.net (thanks to peter phillips)
NameCheap.com (thanks to peter phillips)
Registerfly.com (thanks to IAmAllanShore) (Must use this link for registerfly paypal option)
Website.in (thanks to tee)
WWD resellers (thanks to IAmAllanShore)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks. Shall we screen out Godaddy resellers? Do all Godaddy resellers accept paypal?

•••
All Godaddy resellers accept paypal (well, I suppose api resellers shouldn't be counted).

•••
I can't distinguish api resellers well, please let me know if there's any in the list should be out.

•••
i would be suspect of a domain name registrar that accepts payment through paypal. it means they dont have their own secure payment process and how can you expect to buy a hosting account with a shopping cart if they dont even have their own.

•••
jmaresca2006 said:
i would be suspect of a domain name registrar that accepts payment through paypal. it means they dont have their own secure payment process and how can you expect to buy a hosting account with a shopping cart if they dont even have their own.

One of the most stupid posts i've read on here.

They are just doing it because it is one of the most common methods of payment on the net! By not offering it would be cutting out a huge number of potential customers.

•••
Any of them that are worth it will accept PP.

•••
Most of the places that accept paypal also accept credit cards and other methods of payment. Also, notice the https, DUH!

•••
•••
•••
peterstannard said:
One of the most stupid posts i've read on here.

They are just doing it because it is one of the most common methods of payment on the net! By not offering it would be cutting out a huge number of potential customers.

what are you talking about! you need a credit card to order with paypal. why would use paypal when this functionality should be incorporated into your site. domain name registrars should have this funstionality incoporated into their sites. obviously you either work for or own one of these low end registrars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back