Dynadot

Hello there

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had a bunch of domain names given to me a long time ago.
I managed to sell some with the help of certain people on this site.
But if I am honest, I did not know what I had. And I do not do this for a living and let a lot of domain names expire. :(
I really messed up.
My experience with GoDaddy was not great at all as I let many domain names expire and they just took most of them and sold them for themselves.
Some sold for some good loot.
My fault I know.
But the good news is I still have some left. And I am going to do it right this time.
Any advice would be most appreciate.
Please don't beat me up, as I have already done that myself for letting those domain names slip away...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello @onlyme .. and welcome (back?) to NamePros! :)

I think a lot of us who had domains before we became domains let a few good domains slip through our hands. It's a really cucky feeling, so I feel for you! :(

As for advice .. it really depends on the specific domains. Maybe post them in the appraisals section for more specific advice.

Good luck with them! :)

•••
Thanks for the welcome.
Yes when I was given the domain names long ago, I was given this account with three simple instructions.
Top of the list was go to namepros for advice -- they will help you.
I was referred to another website, but that place has closed down.
~~~
Is it against the rules to talk about domain marketplaces that I am considering?
I already mentioned godaddy which is where I have some domain names.
But I would prefer learning about other marketplaces.
I looked at top of this site and it appears that namepros sell domains. So I do not want to get banned or anything like that.

•••
Welcome to the board. Stick around and ask questions about names you're unsure of. Other members on here could probably help you better determine which ones are worth keeping and which are worth ditching..

•••
•••
Hello and welcome (back) to nps!

•••
I know about Pool.com which charges 10% and sedo about 15%. Which one is better (other than commission paid)?
I will post next to the appraisal section as well.
Thanks for the tips so far...

•••
List your portfolio on Namepros and have it appraised.
If it is worth , keep & sell them, else let it go.

•••
Post a pic of your domains instead of text list, so Google can'e index your names.

•••
Hello and welcome to a more active and likely productive time spent on NamePros.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome back to NamePros!:) Do you mind sharing the domain names you own right now?

•••
Thanks for the good tips and being so generous with your knowledge.
I will post some of them for appraisal soon.

•••
•••
•••
Hello, Welcome to Namepros!

•••
greetings @onlyme and welcome back to np

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back