NameSilo

Hello! I'm Gaya...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAhmed

Established Member
Impact
141
Hello everyone! I'm Gaya and I'm new here! I'm from the UK and I live in a little cosy town called Blackburn!

I am more or less a complete novice in the world of domain names, although I have registered a few domains in the past, but that's all. I don't even think I parked them properly, if at all! Currently I have four domains in the bag...better than having nothing I guess?

Initially I would like to learn about the options I have with the domains I currently posses. Shall I park them? If so, how? Are there any decent guides around that I can follow? Or shall I sell them? If so, how? What do you guys recommend? I have four domain names in the bag. I'm just wondering what to do with them. I would like to get them appraised, followed up with advise on what to do with them.

My short-term goals over the next year or so is to learn as much as I can about the world of domain name flipping and how to correctly, and successfully, navigate my way around in order to become good at it. And, of course to make some friends and connections with you guys on here! So don't be shy and say hi!

My long term goals over the next 5 years or so is to build up a decent portfolio of TLD's. Not just to sit on, but to generate passive income and to make a healthy number off them once I put them up for sale.

The reason I started investing in domains was due to the fact that I was intrigued and spurred on by the success stories others had experienced. I thought why not give it a shot as well!

I am wondering if the upcoming .shopping and .hotel extensions will have any potential in them? What do you think?

The main areas that I would like to delegate most when domaining would be market research/data mining, and the production and marketing of successful parked domains. So, if anyone has any advise or leads on how to go about this the best way, I would be grateful to hear from you!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I would love to hear from you. I could do with all the help I can get from you guys in this early stage!

Thanks for reading. Much appreciated :)
 
Last edited:
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LLLL.com refer 4 Letter domains in .com extension. Any 4 letter from A to Z.

For example: abcd.com, ijkl.com, htli.com, etc...

If you see LLNN.com, it mean 2 letters and 2 numbers. Any 2 letters from A to Z and Any 2 numbers from 0 to 9.

For example : ad98.com, ab88.com, jt01.com, etc..

Likewise: LLLN, NLLL, NNNL, LNNN, ...

And If you see CVCV.com, it means ConsonantVowelConsonantVowel from english letters.

Vowel : a, e, i, o, u

Consonant : Other letters from B to Z (Except Vowel).

For Appraisal : Use Estibot.com, it's a algorithm based on previous sales.

If it shows lower value for your Domain Name, need not worry about that. Because it's not manually appraised.

I have my own experience.

CheapLoan.org, Estibot value for this was in just two digit $xx. But I sold it for $1000 still it's a reseller value.

After selling CheapLoan.org they updated the value for this Domain Name. Now it's showing $1000.

They are trying their best to make it better. So you can try Estibot.

That clears things up! Cheers!

So LLLL.com domains is the "rage" now or something? I'm assuming all good L.com, LL.com and LLL.com have all but been taken?
 
4
•••
I'm assuming all good L.com, LL.com and LLL.com have all but been taken?
Yes all taken. LLL.com's are available on the market for $17000+

LLLL.com's - starts from $190+. You can invest now and in near future, the price will increase to $380+
 
7
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
8
•••
Yes all taken. LLL.com's are available on the market for $17000+

LLLL.com's - starts from $190+. You can invest now and in near future, the price will increase to $380+
Wow, that's a good ROI! Is there an article or forum on this? Just intrigued on these type of domains and how they are valued.
 
3
•••
4
•••
Hello Gaya, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
9
•••
Welcome to NamePros Gaya Ahmed wish you success
 
10
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
8
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
9
•••
Hello @GAhmed !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
8
•••
3
•••
3
•••
3
•••
3
•••
4
•••
5
•••
Hello there Samujjal!

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated! I am a big believer in learning from mistakes. So I won't hesitate to make them. But hopefully not too many! Lol
You are warmly welcomed mate..feel free to ask anything in anytime..would try my best to help you..

Thanx,
sAm
 
5
•••
Welcome, Gaya.

Best wishes.
 
8
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
8
•••
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back