Hello friends!

Here my Basics:

What’s your name?
A: Sandro

Where do you live?
A: Bosnia

What’s your level of expertise?
A: Novice

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
A: just a couple of buyings

What would you like to specifically learn first?
A: best buying/selling strategies

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: Yes

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: To get to a good level with experience about domain flipping

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: To make the same (or more ) amount of money with domain flipping like I use to do with my regular job now :)

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: A dot com for private use

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I have see a opportunity!

Sooo a couple of words that I must write:

I am really glad that I have found this forum, its awesome! I was "playing" with the thoughts of starting buying and selling domains a lot of years ago but I never tried it really until these days. I was thinking all the time that domainers are hard competitors and that they is no chance that I can find so much information on one place about domains! I am really thankful to all you guys here for the stuff that I have read the last days on this forum, you are awesome! I hope that one day I can teach newbies!

I got now a couple of 5L dot com domains that are brandable and pronounceable and two "2 word" domains, so wish me luck! (y)

P.S. how I can contact a administrator because I have make a mistake on my profile?! :whistle::bag:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Sandro

Welcome to NamePros!!

re administrator - send a private message to @Eric Lyon, I think he can assist or ask any other member of staff currently online

Thank you! He already helped me! :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Good luck with your reggae

I advise winning GlobalTransit.com. it's on auction. Legit advice :). Renew it for 10 years when global transit gets better

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, welcome to NP! Hope to do business with you here soon.

•••
Hi Sandro @sansab Welcome to NamePros! Best of Luck to you!

•••
pronounceable and two "2 word" domains,

Great...another person in my segment!?!?!

Welcome to NP...the more of us the merrier!

•••
•••
hiya Sandro and welcome

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Good luck with your reggae

I advise winning GlobalTransit.com. it's on auction. Legit advice :). Renew it for 10 years when global transit gets better

Thank you but how I can see the auction ended on 3300 $, much above my budget. :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome! Great intro post!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back