IT.COM

Hello, I'm new

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dorkvader

Established Member
Impact
I own a few domains that would work for various industries. My names Jared.

I'm looking to learn more about this industry and buying/selling domains. Some of the domains I have I would like to try and sell in the 6 months or so.

Any links to any starter guides/information would appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP 🙏

Watch daily sales in Namebio, DNJournal... you will get an idea what type of domains are selling

Read threads in NP there are lot of Infos

Try to invest on trending field like Crypto, AI, VR domains...

All the best

Last edited:
•••
Hello Darkvader,

Welcome to NamePros.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Hi Jared .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Definitely take some time to check out the various corners of the forum here (Sales in particular). Lots of external info as well .. some of the resources above .. Domain Sherpa and @DomainNameWire have good podcasts as well! :)

Best of luck to you going forward.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
welcome to NP. Wish you the best.

•••
•••
Welcome to namepros Dorkvader. Try not to register more names until you get a sense of what sells. Check out resources Kenny mentioned, read and learn. Wish you the best.

•••
•••
•••
Hello @Dorkvader !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Welcome to NP. Happy domaining :)

•••
Hi Jared! Good luck in the eerie world of domaining :alien:

•••
Hi Jared,

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
Hi Jared ! Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Welcome Jared!

Glad you joined. You will learn a lot.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
Wishing you the best experience :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back