Dan.com

Hello! I am Slashangel and I hope to sell at least 1 domain!

Dynadot

alcy

Top Contributor
Impact
I started buying and selling domains a couple of months ago and tried to sell them with GoDaddy auctions (7 days) without any success. I have 20 dot com domains. The average price is $250. I am a bit sad 😭

look no newbie sells anything.. everyone with sales spent first 1000hours learning bout domains. quit now if u think u dont have 1000 hours min. gl

Slashangel

Impact
I show you some of my domains here. At the moment I am not searching for an appraisal for every single one of them but I just want to understand if I am losing my time or if I have something "useful". In that case, I will go deeper into the understanding of how to appraise and sell them.
Please be honest, if you think that is all s**t, I am ok with that! (y)

bidlawyers.com
businesscoupled.com
carsgp.com
dubaien.com
dubaivu.com
fiagames.com
hnconsultant.com
insuranceshoes.com
internethousing.com
matchupsports.co
motorcyclelawyersc.com
omintv.com
racing2.com
s3crypto.com
salesconsultantsllc.com
sellearth.com
socialmediaconsultantz.com
theilia.com
whiteclassifieds.com
fitness.vin
capitalistcommandments.com

Last edited:

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
I show you some of my domains here. At the moment I am not searching for an appraisal for every single one of them but I just want to understand if I am losing my time or if I have something "useful". In that case, I will go deeper into the understanding of how to appraise and sell them.
Please be honest, if you think that is all s**t, I am ok with that! (y)

bidlawyers.com
businesscoupled.com
carsgp.com
dubaien.com
dubaivu.com
fiagames.com
hnconsultant.com
insuranceshoes.com
internethousing.com
matchupsports.co
motorcyclelawyersc.com
omintv.com
racing2.com
s3crypto.com
salesconsultantsllc.com
sellearth.com
socialmediaconsultantz.com
theilia.com
whiteclassifieds.com
fitness.vin
capitalistcommandments.com
I havent been domaining for long, but what I do know (now!) is that the domains have to make sense in English and be in the right word order. So business coupled, as far as I can see doesnt make sense or mean anything.

biix
Top down