Hello from Brandcart.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Man D

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

This is Man D from Brandcart.com
We are into domain business for long 20 years but doing this silently without any dedicated platform by utilizing the top platforms and offline by direct connections. We have our own portfolio of thousands of domains. Initially, the domain business was simple, the ratio of genuine end buyers to sellers was better. We started buying and selling brandable domains mostly by inbound inquiries.
In 2017, we received a huge demand organically without any marketing or promotions or without even having our dedicated website. That's when we realized that we should also launch ourself formally and that's why we launched Brandcart in 2018.
Many times, people ask us, you have a very limited number of domains listed on your website. We need more options. That's where we need to explain the reason behind listing only few domains.
1. Each domain listed on our website is been viewed by the visitors. No domain get lost in an ocean of 50K plus domains portfolio
2. Control over domains. It is easy to control the domains. I remember each and every information about approx 700 domains including reg date, expiry date, registrar etc etc.
3. Focus on connecting with potential end users or buyers.
4. Slow and steady wins the race.

Surprisingly, we have sold more domains offline even after launching Brandcart but the leads are generated by our portal. That's when we realized that we need to list more domains and also open it for sellers.

We are now partnering with domains sellers to list their domains our marketplace. We can help them in
1. Free listing
2. Free logo designing
3. Promotions of their domains
4. Trying our best to list few of their domains on our home page for a limited period of time. It is free of cost as of now.
5. Storing all the domain portfolio of partners in database as we are highly successful in selling domains which not even list on marketplace.
6. Providing more options than just domains, we are offering complete branding services for end users. This will help users to find not only a great brand name but also avail the additional services without handling multiple vendors. Further, as the one who is handling the domain, designing the logo understand a lot more about the use of the domain, its aesthetics, branding aspects, brand strategy, and architecture. We are having a big team of expert designers, branding experts, brand strategy and architecture experts, web developers and lot more.

So guys, lets connect whomsoever wants to list their domains on Brandcart

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome. I can't change currency on the main page. On the other pages - ok.

•••
•••
•••
The ownership verification should be done only after you select a domain name for promotion. Moreover, the only step that you are offering is not feasible at all, as many Registrars are not allowing access to insert token code in the TXT value field of DNS settings of your domain. You need to offer alternate verification methods.

•••
The prices are based on IP address
If you open the site from India, you can see it in INR, you can also change the currency from top right
If you open the site from anywhere else, you will see the prices in US Dollars.

Welcome.

You might want to show price conversions in USD.

•••
Thank you so much. Honestly, people like you with good inputs make any product or service better.
I assure you that within few weeks, you will find an improvement.
As I mentioned, we recently launched it and the focus was on development, designing and sales (including marketing). For the coming months, we will also focus on content and quality as we just got few more members in our team.

Please don't take it the wrong way, the intention is pure, I promise.

I think you should have a (native) English speaker, review the language used on the site.

International buyers will feel better about your site, if the language is "Perfect".

just some friendly advice, opinion whatever you wanna call it.

•••
Thanks for your inputs
our prices are based on the location from where you open the website. If India, you will find in INR, if any other country then the prices will be in US dollars.

Regarding content, we already started working on it and you will find a great improvement in coming few weeks. We appreciate your feedback

Welcome. You guys have an impressive looking site and a great name. However, as other people have mentioned there are many mistakes in English throughout the site + the prices aren't in USD. These two things are crucial for both potential buyers and sellers. You guys should consider hiring native English speakers to deal with all aspects of the site because otherwise you'll have a very hard time being perceived as a trustworthy brand, especially in western countries. Good luck.

•••
Thanks. However, I'm in the US and the prices were shown to me in INR... so apparently whatever is supposed to switch the currency wasn't working. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck!

•••
Thanks a lot
We have gone through the UDRP policy details. For reference, you can see, TEKGroup .com TEKsystems .com wyseTEK .com TEKusa .com, TEKcorp .com etc

There is no trademark issue with these domains or companies.

Agree above. Welcome and glad to see a new brandable market. Logos look nice too. You might also get a US address too or not list that one.

You mention in your FAQ no trademarks, yet I guess perhaps you curators are not aware you have a huge well known trademark+word in your listing. TEKtronix has been around for decades, they use TEK dot com, everybody in electronics talks and spells it that way, etc. and any smart new company anywhere wouldn’t buy those. TEKApp? Ripe for a future UDRP imo.

•••
Hi @SuperBrander

We really appreciate your inputs. I am surprised to hear that. We have cross checked with many people in USA to open our website, they shared the screenshot with prices in dollars

May I request you to kindly share a screenshot where you can see prices in INR (As you are in USA). This will be a great help for us.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. However, I'm in the US and the prices were shown to me in INR... so apparently whatever is supposed to switch the currency wasn't working. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck!

•••
@Man D I just checked it now and it's in dollars. I think I may have been connected to a VPN while visiting your site last time so that could explain it.

•••
Hi Friend,

Please refer the attachment

Welcome. I can't change currency on the main page. On the other pages - ok.

Attachments

• Brandcart currency change option.png
    Brandcart currency change option.png
    658.5 KB · Views: 83
•••
Thanks for the input
We will check this out and will find a better option
We have received your details and our team will contact you shortly. Delay was because of weekend and health issues of team members

The ownership verification should be done only after you select a domain name for promotion. Moreover, the only step that you are offering is not feasible at all, as many Registrars are not allowing access to insert token code in the TXT value field of DNS settings of your domain. You need to offer alternate verification methods.

•••
The prices are based on IP address
If you open the site from India, you can see it in INR, you can also change the currency from top right
If you open the site from anywhere else, you will see the prices in US Dollars.
Do you mean that my country moved to India?

•••
Not at all buddy
Please share the country from which you open the website and if possible the screenshot. It will be a great help for us. In fact, inputs from you will help us to improve. No one is perfect at the start but one succeed who is open for feedback & criticism and who put continuous efforts by working on the feedbacks.

There is also an option to change the currency. Please refer the attachment

Do you mean that my country moved to India?

Attachments

• Brandcart currency change option.png
    Brandcart currency change option.png
    658.5 KB · Views: 98
•••
Not at all buddy
Please share the country from which you open the website and if possible the screenshot. It will be a great help for us. In fact, inputs from you will help us to improve. No one is perfect at the start but one succeed who is open for feedback & criticism and who put continuous efforts by working on the feedbacks.

There is also an option to change the currency. Please refer the attachment
Ok I get that. Good Luck.

I am viewing from Sweden on the border with Norway.

The currency switch is not working.

Last edited:
•••
Great
I did a 3 months Euro tour in 2012
It's a beauty. Love from India

Ok I get that. Good Luck.

I am viewing from Sweden on the border with Norway.

•••
Hello and welcome..congrats on the launch.

•••
Hello @Man D !

Welcome to NamePros! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back