Hello from Brandcart.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Man D

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

This is Man D from Brandcart.com
We are into domain business for long 20 years but doing this silently without any dedicated platform by utilizing the top platforms and offline by direct connections. We have our own portfolio of thousands of domains. Initially, the domain business was simple, the ratio of genuine end buyers to sellers was better. We started buying and selling brandable domains mostly by inbound inquiries.
In 2017, we received a huge demand organically without any marketing or promotions or without even having our dedicated website. That's when we realized that we should also launch ourself formally and that's why we launched Brandcart in 2018.
Many times, people ask us, you have a very limited number of domains listed on your website. We need more options. That's where we need to explain the reason behind listing only few domains.
1. Each domain listed on our website is been viewed by the visitors. No domain get lost in an ocean of 50K plus domains portfolio
2. Control over domains. It is easy to control the domains. I remember each and every information about approx 700 domains including reg date, expiry date, registrar etc etc.
3. Focus on connecting with potential end users or buyers.
4. Slow and steady wins the race.

Surprisingly, we have sold more domains offline even after launching Brandcart but the leads are generated by our portal. That's when we realized that we need to list more domains and also open it for sellers.

We are now partnering with domains sellers to list their domains our marketplace. We can help them in
1. Free listing
2. Free logo designing
3. Promotions of their domains
4. Trying our best to list few of their domains on our home page for a limited period of time. It is free of cost as of now.
5. Storing all the domain portfolio of partners in database as we are highly successful in selling domains which not even list on marketplace.
6. Providing more options than just domains, we are offering complete branding services for end users. This will help users to find not only a great brand name but also avail the additional services without handling multiple vendors. Further, as the one who is handling the domain, designing the logo understand a lot more about the use of the domain, its aesthetics, branding aspects, brand strategy, and architecture. We are having a big team of expert designers, branding experts, brand strategy and architecture experts, web developers and lot more.

So guys, lets connect whomsoever wants to list their domains on Brandcart

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice website . All the best .

•••
Hello @Man D .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

How are potential customers finding you offline? Or by offline do you mean you are doing outbound sales calls to increase sales?

Best of luck! :)

•••
•••
Welcome!

Interesting, professional looking site. Great domain (web address) (y)

Looking forward to listing with you and exploring other cooperation possibilities...

Last edited:
•••
Welcome!

9MM alexa rank, that is probably 50-100 visitors a day and that is probably just generated by your own domains forwarding there.

You need to be able to generate enough organic traffic for anyone to make sense to add their names onto there.

Last edited:
•••
You are right

I have mentioned we recently launched the website in last quarter 2018. Formally launched in January 2019

We are receiving around 180-270 visitors daily (around 70-90 on Sat-Sun)

and the ratio is 70% direct 25% organic 5% referral + social

We are working on SEO and Alexa rank will improve with time and with efforts.

We have put up a dedicated digital marketing team, content team in place.

Our focus is to generate organic traffic for high conversion rate without which the traffic is not helpful.

Welcome!

9MM alexa rank, that is probably 50-100 visitors a day and that is probably just generated by your own domains forwarding there.

You need to be able to generate enough organic traffic for anyone to make sense to add their names onto there.

•••
Hi
Thanks for your curiosity. Offline sales for us means sales other than direct website traffic. These are inbound inquiries based on whois and references from our previous customers and other references based on our parent company customers.

As we are not only the domain marketplace but we do a lot more than that so domains were like cross-selling opportunities earlier and were not showcased or primary business opportunity. As we started getting more inputs and good feedback from the satisfied customers, more enquires then only we developed the website. So, we have done the beta testing or market research before launching.

And we won't say other marketplaces are bad, but we will share what we experienced. There are pros and cons of a large and small marketplace.

Even we have bought domains for the popular brandable marketplace (the best known two :) )

Hello @Man D .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

How are potential customers finding you offline? Or by offline do you mean you are doing outbound sales calls to increase sales?

Best of luck! :)

•••
Congrats on launching.

I can't find the option to list any domains.

What is the process? & please share a link or something.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome!
Your logos are quite impressive as compared to other brandable marketplaces.
Yeah i agree with @MS-Domains about "Perfect" for appealing the international end user audience on site.

•••
Hello!

Best wishes with your business.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Welcome! Just submitted two .coms and a .cn (cctld).

All the best!

•••
Welcome.

You might want to show price conversions in USD.

•••
Welcome. You guys have an impressive looking site and a great name. However, as other people have mentioned there are many mistakes in English throughout the site + the prices aren't in USD. These two things are crucial for both potential buyers and sellers. You guys should consider hiring native English speakers to deal with all aspects of the site because otherwise you'll have a very hard time being perceived as a trustworthy brand, especially in western countries. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome. You guys have an impressive looking site and a great name. However, as other people have mentioned there are many mistakes in English throughout the site + the prices aren't in USD. These two things are crucial for both potential buyers and sellers. You guys should consider hiring native English speakers to deal with all aspects of the site because otherwise you'll have a very hard time being perceived as a trustworthy brand, especially in western countries. Good luck.
It's full of fake quotes from customers as well... and if I am honest I had a dialogue with them and I don't see how their terms are any better than the the other better known services. So I will not be tying up any domain names there.

•••
•••
Hello @Man D, and thanks for the introduction to Brandcart.
I do agree with @SuperBrander that polishing your English usage would add a lot of credibility to your site.
Good luck in building your business!

•••
Agree above. Welcome and glad to see a new brandable market. Logos look nice too. You might also get a US address too or not list that one.

You mention in your FAQ no trademarks, yet I guess perhaps you curators are not aware you have a huge well known trademark+word in your listing. TEKtronix has been around for decades, they use TEK dot com, everybody in electronics talks and spells it that way, etc. and any smart new company anywhere wouldn’t buy those. TEKApp? Ripe for a future UDRP imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back