Dynadot

Hello everyone, I'm glad & excited to be here..

NameSilo
Watch

Virg

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

My name is Virg from the .ph country. I just recently learned about domaining and it really has drawn my interest. I've been really interested in online ventures like creating niche sites as hobby and ventures outside of work and also blogging.
I've been in naming contest as well with a couple of wins which really helped me a lot financially. Through this, I was able to search available domain names and created a list of available names I always use when submitting entries and it's fun and exciting knowing how customers comments on my entries. I never realized there's more opportunity to the names I have gathered all this time and that I could register and sell them myself.
I realize I could do much more with the names I have when I learn about domain flipping.

I'm just starting to learn and I've read a lot about it in here and in other sites like domainsherpa and dnjournal. I had a few names now registered but not really have sold any name. I hope that this year I'll be able to learn how to sell domains and the ways and strategies to maximize sales and actually sell one.

Yesterday, I just started my first auction in flippa. I'm nervous and excited but I hope that it would turn okay or at least I tried and learn from doing it.

If ever you have advices and tips, could you please share and help me. I'm super excited and pumped up!
I hope to learn and someday be able to share also with others.

Thank you so much guys!
Good luck and God bless everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello @Virg !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you so much everyone! I truly appreciate your warm welcome here! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome to Namepros.It's easy to get pumped up when you read about some sales but don't rush to open your wallets.Please Read more and ask for help on threads where someone would be willing to help.Aim High and have patience because domaining takes a lot of guts and in this business, you need to stay afloat to survive.Keep your day job as you start so you have a good backup source for the fund to invest with.Have a positive mind also.

Best of Luck.

•••
Welcome to Namepros.It's easy to get pumped up when you read about some sales but don't rush to open your wallets.Please Read more and ask for help on threads where someone would be willing to help.Aim High and have patience because domaining takes a lot of guts and in this business, you need to stay afloat to survive.Keep your day job as you start so you have a good backup source for the fund to invest with.Have a positive mind also.

Best of Luck.

Thank you so much for this helpful advice. Yes, i've been reading a lot about domaining and how things work. Yes, definitely easy to get pumped up specially after reading domains which are sold as reported in different sites like dnjournal. Thank you and Best of luck also!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back