Dynadot

Hello Everyone, Excited To Be Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sensei

Established Member
Impact
I've been meaning to create an account here for the longest time, and I finally decided to do it. It is nice to see a like-minded community that is active and excited about domain name investments.

I've been a domainer for two decades now, and my current portfolio consists mostly of Generic TLDs. I look forward to sharing knowledge with everyone here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Sensei (in martial arts: a teacher)

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you can teach us a lot from your perspective.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey @Sensei (in martial arts: a teacher)

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you can teach us a lot from your perspective.

Looking forward to it.
Thank you @Future Sensors !

Even after twenty years, I still feel like a student, but I will do my best to impart what knowledge I've gained. It's definitely been a wild ride!

And thank you in regards to the "Like" feature. I was getting worried that I couldn't like anyone LOL

•••
•••
Hello Sensei, welcome to NamePros

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
I've been meaning to create an account here for the longest time, and I finally decided to do it. It is nice to see a like-minded community that is active and excited about domain name investments.

I've been a domainer for two decades now, and my current portfolio consists mostly of Generic TLDs. I look forward to sharing knowledge with everyone here!
First of all welcome aboard!

Hope you will enjoy your journey.

Very happy to know you are being experienced domainer. I am sure your input for the niche will be very important and useful to many members.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
G'day and welcome

Cheers
Corey

•••
Excited to have you here too!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Sensei, welcome to NamePros

•••
Welcome to Namepros, @Sensei ! Read all you can and stock up on 4L.coms. good luck. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back