NameSilo

Hello, I'm glad to be here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Focused

Impact
Hello NamePro's,

I'm really glad to be joining this forum and I'm excited to learn and share experiences.

A bit about myself, I've recently started to build up a collection of domain names with the goal of selling them and to be honest it really hasn't gone well at all.

To date, I have purchased more than 400 domain names - around 99% .com with a few .co

The challenging part is that I have only received a few enquries and no success from there.

I'll post a detailed break down in the Domain Buying and Selling Discussion section of the forum and I really hope to learn and improve, because my current strategy (or lack of one) is not going anywhere, but as my username says, I'm Focused on this, domain investing is exciting and I'm very glad to be here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

You have assembled a pretty good sized portfolio of names early in the game and not too surprisingly, with limited or no sales.

Do be aware that domain name sales can take a bit of time or, a lot of time between your domain name purchase and a buyer's payment for their new domain name.

Holding names for many months or many years without inquiries, offers or a sale is not uncommon.

And be aware too, there is a reasonable, generally accepted percentage of names that may be sold annually by many ( not all ) sellers and that percentage is about 1 %.

Decent names and patience are domaining virtues.

Welcome to NamePros!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello
Welcome to the domain world.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I really appreciate it :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Glad to have you on here

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back