IT.COM

Hello Everyone From USA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untouchable Brands

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone, I am Harun from USA and looking to connect with fellow domainers in the business. I run a platform which I will not share here due to having respect for this websites rules and regulations. Would love to connect with everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Harun, nice to have you at NamePros. You'll find all kinds of useful information here.

•••
•••
Hello!

You have joined a great Forum!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello Harun and welcome to nps!

•••
•••
Nice to meet you, Harun!
Welcome!

•••
Nice to meet everyone, and very impressed with the active responses. Is there a Whats app Group? Would love to start working with people from here.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Am I allowed to list out domains that I am selling on here ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to meet everyone, and very impressed with the active responses. Is there a Whats app Group? Would love to start working with people from here.
You don't need WhatsApp group. Why would you be asking for WhatsApp group straightaway? Start from here if you're sincere with your intention.

•••
You don't need WhatsApp group. Why would you be asking for WhatsApp group straightaway? Start from here if you're sincere with your intention.
Excuse me, but I was new to this form and didn't realize how active and communicative this site is. Its very active and yes you are right dont need whats app I just thought there was groups on there to someone one mentioned to me that's all.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Are you sure you didn't realize that this forum is very active when you asked for a WhatsApp group?

Check the quote below
Yes, active responses to my intro thread, not the overall website. What are you trying to get at here? Seems like you are trying to drag me away from the website. Again, I was told there are active whats app groups as well that all I was wondering as I am new to the Domain business. My apology if I offended you, but not my intention!

•••
and again, my apologies. I was new. Nice to meet you.

•••
•••
Hello @Untouchable Brands / Harun .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

You've certainly come to the right place to network .. there are plenty of domainers right here!

Best of luck to you in the world of domains! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back