Dynadot

Hello everyone !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marketergr

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone this is George from beautifull Greece.
I have some experience selling domain names and I would love to learn more and connect with other minded people from around the globe.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello!

A background in domain names should help you take advantage of many of the discussions, threads and posts on NamePros! Enjoy the Forum!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Thanks Watchdogue, I will do that :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi George and welcome to nps! I hope to visit your country one day...I hear the coastal waters are beautiful!

•••
Hello George / @marketergr .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

You mentioned having experience selling domains. How long have you been in the industry for? What sort of domains do you trade in? What sort of sales have you made? Details .. details .. lol

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Welcome to Name Pros George!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome...

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to all of you guys!

Mister Funsky If you ever decide to come let me know to share some best places you should definetely should visit!

Ategy Thanks. I'm mostly started selling websites on a big website markeplace. Mostly for niche websites, affiliate marketing websites, seo, web hosting etc. I bought way to many for me to maintain so I am looking for some fast flip in order to move on with my other projects.

Most of the domains are expired domains with some good metrics for anyone to have a fast-start with their website projects without having to facing google sandbox etc.

I also sold a 1K domain name lately on another big domain markeplace.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Hello George

Welcome to Namepros. Your country is well known as philosopher

•••
•••
•••
Hello George, greetings from the US

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back