IT.COM

Newbie, Will learn how forum work

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SpatialVista

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I have no idea how forus work lol I have to learn how to use these as i would like to connect with domainers and share thought, questions and maybe even collab !

Hope to connect!

:unsure: ( looking for HOW TO .. ) lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello and thank you :), this is all very new lol

•••
Hello, look around the forum and learn before buying names, or you may regret a lot

•••
Hello :), yes thank you, mostly trying to sell but yes I have to do my homeworks 📚

•••
Hello :), yes thank you, mostly trying to sell but yes I have to do my homeworks 📚

its 1000s hours of hardwork and learning. enjoy. the most important 1st lesson is that sellng domains is opposite of quick easy money...
which is what most newbies think.. gl

•••
Hi

best way to use the forum, is to learn with the "search" function.

there you can enter any term or phrase and get related posts on that subject.

read thru the "domains wanted" section to see what buyers are looking for and how much they are willing to spend.
read thru the "domains for sale" section to see what the asking prices are for names on sale,
and notice what is NOT selling, at price listed.

this is NOT a get rich quick biz, so don't get caught-up in the hype!

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
its 1000s hours of hardwork and learning. enjoy. the most important 1st lesson is that sellng domains is opposite of quick easy money...
which is what most newbies think.. gl
yes oh that i know :) , I ment I am a newbie on this Forum but hey, even after years always someto learn in domaining! thx for the reply(y)

•••
Hi

best way to use the forum, is to learn with the "search" function.

there you can enter any term or phrase and get related posts on that subject.

read thru the "domains wanted" section to see what buyers are looking for and how much they are willing to spend.
read thru the "domains for sale" section to see what the asking prices are for names on sale,
and notice what is NOT selling, at price listed.

this is NOT a get rich quick biz, so don't get caught-up in the hype!

Good Luck!

imo....
hello, yep, thatfor sure lol, not a get rich kwik like Lotto . I have alot to learn on here, meaning to use the forum, there are many rules I thinl. I even posted y first post in thr wrong section i think... I have to recheck... thx for the reply.have a great day

•••
Welcome, I am just curious , how old are you as you do not know how a forum works ?!

•••
Welcome, I am just curious , how old are you as you do not know how a forum works ?!
Im Old enuff... 45+ lol .. I meant to say I am new to Namepros.... not domaining :)

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back