IT.COM

Header+logo for travel site - $100

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need a cool header with a logo for an airline travel site iwantthatflight.com.au (I Want That Flight!). You can check out the site to see what is there currently. I'm paying $100 USD.

The header should be designed 950x90, but should be extendable horizontally. The header should also have a space for a 468x60 banner.

I have included a demo of what the header could look like (and it has the 468x60 ad inserted), but you can come up with any design. Eg - the demo has a background colour, but I also like the header for ebay.com which has no background at all.

I'm setting the time limit at 2 weeks, but I may cut it short if I find something I'm totally happy with - so don't wait until the last moment to submit your entry :)

Cheers.

Sorry - forgot to include the example.

http://www.iwantthatflight.com.au/banner/example_header.pdf

Note: The color chosen here is only an example - but I do prefer web 2.0 colours (light blues, greens and oranges).

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your Feedback! Here goes some modified concepts.

iwantthatflight2.gif

iwantthatflight3.gif

iwantthatflight4.gif

Please let me know if you need any further modifications.

•••
•••
Thanks for the feedback. Here's a couple of revisions. The first logo won't stand out on the second background without a border or something so I added a white stroke and took away the reflection. I also used the second plane with the first logo just to see how it turned out...

iwantthatflight3jpg.jpg

iwantthatflight4jpg.jpg

•••
•••
•••
abobby - Looks good overall, but the logo part does not really stand out as a logo (ie - I couldn't use it as letterhead etc).

Pklz - much better. Still a little lacking in colour - any chance of some red/yellow in the logo?

jackieh1791 - hmmm, I still prefer the first design, where the plane was more integrated with the text - that had a definite 'logo' feel to it. These two don't seem quite as good. I still really like the first one, and would love to see some more work refining the logo on it.

fattaT - thanks the extra work. The first design, it appears that the plane might be going backwards. The others: because the plane is half missing, it looks like it is submerged (crashed) in water - not the feeling I want to give travellers.

Thanks for all your entries, I'd love to see a few more refinements before the closing date!

•••
Thanks again for the feedback. How about this?

iwantthatflight5jpg.jpg

•••
•••
BurgerKing said:
abobby - Looks good overall, but the logo part does not really stand out as a logo (ie - I couldn't use it as letterhead etc).

Thanks for all your entries, I'd love to see a few more refinements before the closing date!

Thanks for your appreciation. I have made changes in the logo part and submitting the same. Hope you like the changes. Please let me know your comments and if any changes.

iwantthatflight5.gif

Last edited:
•••
*withdrawn*

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for entering! The contest is now closed for entries. I will be judging them all today & will post a winner tonight (about 6 hours away, max).

Thanks Again.

•••
•••
That is a long 6 hours. lol

•••
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for taking so long (but it just increases the suspense).

And the winner is....Jackieh1791

Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone for entering. Jackieh1791, I have sent you a PM regarding payment & transfer of files.

Cheers,
BurgerKing

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back