Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Header image for a site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sin

VIP Member
Impact
130
Hey guys, I used to be involved in a gfxfourm a while ago and I made a sig, click here to view sig Do you think that something like that (but wider) would be good for a header image on a site?
I guess this thread is mostly about rating my sig ;) but I'd like your opinion.

Does the sig look good :tu: or bad :td: ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think as the BACKGROUND for a header image...thats hot :)
 
0
•••
Yeah, I was going to use the background and put the name of the site, kinda where I put rocca but I'll make the name of the site bigger.
 
0
•••
I like it but theres to much detail in it for a header image, it wouldnt look right.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back