Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Alien sig

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

hype

Established Member
Impact
2
What do you guys think. I got some not very good feedback about it but i thought it is pretty good. Apparently i need a a focal point but thats the whole point of this sig. Can you guess what he is holding?????

NOTHING OTHER THAN PRIDE FOR THE WINNER


 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't like it either. I hate it when sigs are so distorted you can't tell what is going on. I am thinking it is maybe a grim reapers, seeing as your link is black, and he has a sycle?
 
0
•••
No, it is an alien like i said. I was asking what the alien was holding!
 
0
•••
I don't really get it, but it looks ok. Kindof old looking though.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back