NameSilo

hazard.com + portfolio of 26 more.

Labeled as domains in External Domain and Website Sales, started by cvpub, Mar 25, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. cvpub

cvpub Upgraded Member Gold Account Blue Account

User's Time:
    2:09 PM
    I have hazard.com and 26 other hazard top level domains and it is time this year to sale the bundle. I started a 30 day auction as a portfolio on Flippa. I have not made a the reserve price public yet nor added a Buy It Now. I immediately got several messages demanding an By it Now and one asking for the what was the l lowest net I would accept. I would appreciate some suggested appraisals and maybe suggestions on if and how much I should set BIN and Reserve for the Flippa auction. I am thinking I will pay SEDO to do an appraisal of hazard.com.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    I am not sure about the other extensions, but the .COM is worth a lot. I could see it easily selling for $XXX,XXX to the right buyer. If I owned this domain I would not even entertain offers that were not in a six figure price range.

Paying for an appraisal is pointless IMO. Anyone with half a brain will know this is a very valuable domain. No appraisal is going to compel a potential buyer. It is just a waste of money.

Brad

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  3. gotasale

gotasale Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    7:09 PM
    This kind of names you should hold until right buyer comes

If you're in a hurry to sell you may not get what you're looking for

If you put it in NR auction it may fetch you between mid to high 5 figures

4. cvpub

User's Time:
    I have read good and bad about brokers which is to be expected. Seems like many brokers are now asking a 15% commission with escrow.com as the vehicle for buyer and the 'exclusivity' varies between 2-12 months. I don't begrudge a commission and exclusivity if the broker is making a sincere and fruitful effort. I am hoping the Flippa auction will at least provide some marketing even if it does not generate a win. Perhaps I could start another forum thread asking for experience with brokers for premium domains?

5. dotman

dotman Upgraded Member Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    7:09 PM
    Any bin info ? Thx

6. cvpub

User's Time:
    I did the advertise on site for several years and did a 30 day auction and while I got interest, nothing close to the evaluation. Unless you have in adequate in house marketing for a premium domain it is likely just best to go with an established broker like SEDO, which is whom we contracted recently.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  7. cvpub

User's Time:

Spot on answer, that was what a editor's choice Flippa auction stopped at. Note I did get twice that offered but it was not clear the offer would be legit.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice