XYdomain

Account Closed
Impact
I am thinking of getting a host.

It seems like Hawk is cheaper.

Anyone from two of them?

Discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've used both and from my experience HostGator is much better. And all their awards plus that they are a "green" hosting company just makes it better. Been using them for 2 years now and haven't had any issues ever.

Regards,
Dewald

•••
Hostgator is much better and their 50% off today.

•••
HostGator is certainly a much larger company that will be able to offer more reliable support to you. However, this may not justify the additional cost involved if you know what you are doing.

I would recommend that you search for customer reviews of both companies and compare them. This should help you.

•••
I can say that the both have good reputation in the hosting services market.
It will be a good idea to contact them both, tell your specific requirements, see what they can offer you and choose the best.

•••
I don't think you could compare them. Hostgator is the leader with perfect support. I never heard Hawk one.
Go for hostgator, don't look here and there.

•••
Yeah, agree ...
Hostgator are better (all of service) but hawkhost a cheaper :D

If you have more budget, hostgator very recommended.

•••
I would recommend you to weigh all the pros and cons (pricing, discounts, specials, features and free bonuses) and choose the best one.

•••
Hawkhost has a pretty good reputation over at webhostingtalk.com. Personally though, I've been using Hostgator shared hosting for a long time now (8 years I think) and I've always been satisfied with them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back