Dynadot

advice Having a US geo domain name+legal services.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nnamdi

Established Member
Impact
Hi NPers,
I acquired attorneyinmaine.com earlier in this month. Submitted the name to some online domain firms dealing with geo domains + services. The name got rejected by them.
Contacted endusers, no response. I am beginning to wonder if the name is poor and not fit for an online web presence.
Please advice me on what to do to sell the name.
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem is there are many higher quality alternatives. Let's say you are an end user in Portland, Maine -

MaineAttorney.com
MaineAttorneys.com
MaineLawyer.com
MaineLawyers.com
MaineLegal.com
MaineLaw.com
etc.

You could also sub in Portland as the end user. You could also have the reverse order.
A domain like MaineAttorney.com has resale value, a domain like attorneyinmaine.com does not.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
THERAPIST Is a perfect example where a hyphen in between the e and r make a big difference.

With regards to geodomains I once had Dracut-MA.com LowellMass.com LowellMA.com Lowell-MA.com sold some of those.

Had so many (the most Massachusetts geodomains) at one point maybe still hold the record.

Pures are the best. Default direct organic natural traffic. With no advertising and or marketing you will get eyeballs.

These eye$...

Google case: 1681cv03445
That's Therapists

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back